dgaf ngaf cgaf
Lotte Lenya:

l480000a.jpg

James Joyce's "crazy" daughter Lucia Joyce:

67ydt1d.jpg

abbott7.jpg

craner

Beast of Burden
Then again they've also told me I look like Boris Johnson and Rodney Trotter so I won't read too much into it.

Ha ha, I've had Owen Wilson and Louis Theroux! It's hard trying to bridge the gap between the two...

IdleRich

IdleRich
But isn't it always kind of a left-handed compliment when people tell you that you look like someone?
I think so. Well in general it's normally misguided and based on lazy stand out factors - having messy blond hair does not mean I look like BoJo - but when it's accurate I think it probably is depressing, especially if it's someone who is famously good looking and what they basically mean is, you look like them but without the spark that makes them handsome.

jenks

thread death
Being told (by handfuls of pupils) i look like the bloke in the latest Barclaycard advert isn't doing much for my own self esteem!

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
lucia joyce was an 'experimental dancer' (not sure what the really means)... i think she looks ok. jung maybe was the one who diagnosed her as schizophrenic.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
No way! ;)

If I'm manic or jacked up I'll talk for hours about really random things *shocker* but otherwise I'm a pretty laid back person who until recently was extremely busy with full time jobs, full time school and all kinds of erm hobbies and side projects. I like meeting all kinds of people and mostly listening to them and trying to figure them out. But I'd rather be playing music than talking or writing.

I'm sure most people here would not recognize me irl.

craner

Beast of Burden
If I'm manic or jacked up I'll talk for hours about really random things *shocker* but otherwise I'm a pretty laid back person who until recently was extremely busy with full time jobs, full time school and all kinds of erm hobbies and side projects. I like meeting all kinds of people and mostly listening to them and trying to figure them out. But I'd rather be playing music than talking or writing.

Yeah, yeah, but do you have a GSOH?

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Yeah, yeah, but do you have a GSOH?

Good sense of humor? I had to consult the urban dictionary for that one.

No, I'm not posting an e-harmony profile, but I am pointing out how ridiculous it is to assume that you know someone because you read something they wrote online with a nasty tone.

Or because they read Zizek.