the Change of Heart Thread

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I think you're the only person on here who would admit to liking U2 even a wee bit

I used to think Can sucked but earlier this year I realised they don't suck

philblackpool

gamelanstep
I haven't changed my opinion on Sting yet ;-)

Ooooo, Can - that's Sacred Cows thread territory! I like em a lot though on the whole...

zhao

there are no accidents
I think you're the only person on here who would admit to liking U2 even a wee bit

I used to think Can sucked but earlier this year I realised they don't suck

Everyone pay attention, here is a good display of my pure dedication to unbiased and objective quality assessment, completely unswayed, neither by the fickle fluctuation of "cool", my own personal "taste", as well as my feelings toward personalities behind the music.

the first few UR records were of course very good. everything up until Jashua Tree i would say.

Leo

Everyone pay attention, here is a good display of my pure dedication to unbiased and objective quality assessment, completely unswayed, neither by the fickle fluctuation of "cool", my own personal "taste", as well as my feelings toward personalities behind the music.

the first few UR records were of course very good. everything up until Jashua Tree i would say.

i saw U2 when "boy" came out and thought they were great. of course, i was young, and it was before bono started doing interviews...

Leo

it was good pop rock. christian or not.

they were just kids when they toured for that first album but it was clear they were destined for big things. bono already had the stage presence and charisma, and the band was just so much more together than most that age. i owned "boy" and "october" before losing interest, "joshua tree" might be good but it was just too much for me. that's also about the time i started turning away from rock and into dance music.