things you have noticed.

owen

'olympic bastard'

revive!

today i saw a mixed race couple sat together in greenwich jobcentre, giggling, the girl repeatedly punching the boy. suddenly the boy takes umbrage.

'what are you like? You GEEZER BIRD!'

they continue much the same as before, occasional punches at boy until again he gets annoyed.

'you're an olympic bastard'

3underscore

Observation

Why is it that all people who force their way onto a rush hour trains seem to look condescendingly on the rest of the world? They force on, and - on finding there is hardly any room (which was pretty obvious in the first place) - shout "CAN YOU MOVE UP, PLEASE?!?!".

Like it had never crossed everyone's thought and we hadn't already tried that.

Accidentally kicked him on the shins in the process of getting off.

luka

deer in rochmond park and epping forest. rabbits in epping forest and along the thames and eastway cycle track. a pheasant in chadwell heath near hainault country park. two snails making slow love.

sufi

lala
Tuesday i saw 14 magpies on the roof of a house :eek:
tell me, o augurs, what this omen bodes???
haruspicem, augurem, hariolum, Chaldaeum nequem consuluisse velit

(it did turn out to be a very pleasant evening...)

matt b

Indexing all opinion
while on isle of arran saw: 3 golden eagles riding thermals, red deer next to us in the campsite, seals just hanging out.

go. there.

S

simon silverdollar

skuas attacking other sea birds in orkney. skuas are the coolest birds in the world- proper pirates, they nick other birds' food by chasing them until they drop whatever they've just caught.

but didn't see any eagles in orkney, sadly.

Jim Daze

Alison Goldfrap at the opposite table to us in a Thai restaurant in S***e N*******n . She looked dead miserable like a pop noir granny.

Helen

Tumbling Dice
Nordic folk make the end-of-sentence inhalation audible to emphasise a point they have just made.
Time passes faster in the Northern hemisphere.

S

simon silverdollar

Jim Daze said:
Alison Goldfrap at the opposite table to us in a Thai restaurant in S***e N*******n . She looked dead miserable like a pop noir granny.

goldfrapp is a weird one innit. started out so coffee-table, and now trying to do this sleazy-shaffle thing. all seems uncomfortably opportunistic.

she's probably lovely tho, and i'm just being a cunt

matt b

Indexing all opinion
2 drunks (proper ones- with ripped coats covered in piss'n'puke) angrily chasing each other round leeds train station. commuters parted swiftly

Last edited:

luka

a man on romford road (manor park end) barbecuing corn in a modified shopping trolley. dunno how much he was selling them for though.

a decapitated squirell in the gutter.

a muntjac in epping forest.

gabriel

The Heatwave
Jim Daze said:

why have you starred out 'tok ewingto' ?

DigitalDjigit

Honky Tonk Woman
On Sunday a guy in a skateboard-type helmet riding a bicycle on the shoulder of I-95 (a major highway). When I was going home from DC a few hours later I saw him again but on the other side of the road.

Yesterday I heard a loud bang. A small bird hit my groundfloor window. I came outside and saw it lying dead in front of the window.

luka

thats funny cos i was riding my bike along the A13 dartford to dagenham the other day. it was fucking terrifying. and illegal. anyway, the coincidence is i was walking past sarah bonnell school late last night when a cockatoo fell out of a tree and landed by my feet. it wasn't dead though.
one of the strangest things to happen to me in a while.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I saw a young lady bent over railings along Walworth Road. All of a sudden she started up and began flailing her arms around manically. There were some other people that saw her and they obviously thought she was fitting, so for some reason they tried to get her to lie on the ground - instead she struggled away from them and began runnning South, towards E&C, arms and legs and head all moving violently. I think she may have been possessed, or at least she may have thought she had been. Might have been drugs I suppose. Last I saw of her she was stumbling in the very middle of the road. It was very busy, 6pm. Don't know what happened to her.

rewch

big roadside billboard in north georgia:

- what part of 'thou shalt not' did you not understand?
god

...god has a marketing department

carlos

manos de piedra
i saw Johnny Ramone's tomb in Los Angeles:

JRamone.jpg