Where have the UFOs gone?

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
If I was an alien and I got a text message from a girl called Samantha Swing from another world, I would definitely link her.

zhao

there are no accidents
i heard on BBC that British government is also opening their UFO files from the past decades to the public like the French did last year. or did i imagine that.

Dusty

Tone deaf
Samantha Swing suggested asking for help in solving the planet's problems.
"Any materials you'd like to give us to help… We're running out of oil," she said.

Thats a distinctly American thing to say. First chance of contact with alien life; check to see if they have any oil... then work out how to invade them later.

swears

preppy-kei
Mercifully, the whole thing is starting to fade, to become an episode. When I do still catch the odd glimpse, it’s peripheral; mere fragments of mad-doctor chrome, confining themselves to the corner of the eye. There was that flying-wing liner over San Francisco last week, but it was almost translucent. And the shark-fin roadsters have gotten scarcer, and freeways discreetly avoid unfolding themselves into the gleaming eighty-lane monsters I was forced to drive last month in my rented Toyota. And I know that none of it will follow me to New York; my vision is narrowing to a single wavelength of probability. I’ve worked hard for that. Television helped a lot.

swears

preppy-kei
alienpicture_t600.jpg

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/may/30/alien-commission-causes-commotion/

swears

preppy-kei
Why are photos of supernatural phenomena always so crap? Blurry, out of focus, grainy, inconclusive... Especially in an age where your average Joe has access to a 7 megapixel digital camera with a half decent lens. You could almost be forgiven for suggesting that the people who claim to see these things are lying or mental.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
You can't expect the supernatural to abide by the usual laws of optics. That's why it's super!

Last edited: