Where have the UFOs gone?

Buick6

too punk to drunk
What are those things? Space debris?? Bird flocks? And why do they only appear in Mexico?

I thought UFO sightings were only made by closeted homosexuals who went nuts from repressing their desires and couldn't accept their sexuality. Like the Hale Bopp sucide cult bloke?

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Top marks to the Daily Mail for the best headline and graphics.

Invasion Of The Bobby Snatchers
article-1027990-01AEEEDE00000578-492_468x346.jpg

BBC news also reports that a retired RAF glider pilot on the ground saw something "peculiar with lots of flashing lights" in the sky around the same time. Nice of the MoD to advise Police choppers against chasing after flying saucers though.

"I was looking at an aeroplane overhead when I spotted this thing was in the corner of my eye. It shifted direction very quickly, in the blink of an eye. I looked at it for quite a while, i was watching it for at least 10 minutes. It flew off towards the east, towards Newport."

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Radar tracked high-speed unidentified objects over Texas and heading towards the Bush ranch in January. Many eye witnesses too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.star-telegram.com/northeast/story/756596.html

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5473254.ece

An investigation was under way today into how a 65ft blade was mysteriously torn off a wind turbine amid reports of “strange lights” in the sky.

The 300ft turbine at Conisholme in Lincolnshire was left wrecked after the incident. The Sun quoted residents speculating that the damage could have been caused by a UFO.

Probably some alien teenagers who'd 'borrowed' Dad's flying saucer, necked a few Andromedean lagers and gone for a bit of a joy ride.

Wait, isn't that basically what happens in Flight Of The Navigator? :cool: