* SUNDAY : UK 'fails to prevent sex tourism'

Update!

news.bbc.co.uk said:
* FRIDAY : Gary Glitter to sign sex register
* THURSDAY : Gary Glitter to sign sex register

"They don't need punishment: they need gunishment!"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That dwarf/hippo story is older than Jesus. It's still great though, I've had a link to one version of it saved as a bookmark for years.

hippoeatsdwarf.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Pet bunny's ears prompt 999 call" http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7616451.stm

A woman dialled 999 because a rabbit she bought via a newspaper advert did not have floppy ears, Central Scotland Police have said.

The force is urging the public not to dial 999 unless they are faced with a genuine emergency.

The reminder comes after operators, who receive 34,000 999 calls a year, said the number was being dialled for "wholly inappropriate reasons".

One call was from a woman splashed by a car which drove through a puddle.

M-M-M-M-MULTIFAIL!!!

Kate Mossad

From the Scotland's infamously parochial Dundee Courier in reference to the sinking of the Titanic. "Dundee Man Dies in North Atlantic Shipping Disaster!"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
From the Scotland's infamously parochial Dundee Courier in reference to the sinking of the Titanic. "Dundee Man Dies in North Atlantic Shipping Disaster!"

I've heard that one before, but always thought it was an urban myth. I'd love it to be real, though - don't suppose you've got an image of the paper itself?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else, I didn't mean this to happen," Ms Boord quoted Mrs Narayan as saying.

:eek::eek::eek: