so i've finally heard that digital mystiks remix of richie spice...

sadmanbarty

There's a little bit of Vanilla Ice in there but Vanilla Ice was top model handsome chiselled gorgeous. Snow has that pudgey mousey look of a young politician absolutely

both had names that alluded to being white. its like in 8 mile where eminem's in the rap battle and uses his turn to do all the white jokes, so that the other bloke's got nothing to rap. pre-emptive self deprication.

its a strategy and young barty was intimately familiar with. two of my go to's were to say i went happy slapping around pepys estate and to say i look like trey songz.

sadmanbarty

in the cafe of the place where i do the workshops with the disabled people they play all that roots revival stuff. there's this one bloke and his family thought he couldn't walk, but (rather like christ) i healed him. i used to carry him and every week i'd get him to support himself a little more and now he's like a trojan, we go upstairs and everything. he'll often suddenly stop and just chewing his hand and we'll be in one spot for 20 minutes or so, often by the cafe. so that music is all associated with him for me now.

luka

Really don't think dissensus is ready to hear about this side of the Barty character

luka

Selfless community worker Barty devoting his time to helping disabled kids and helping them share the gift of music.

luka

It's like when a modest unassuming conscientious movie character is revealed as a super villain, but in reverse

sadmanbarty

It's like when a modest unassuming conscientious movie character is revealed as a super villain, but in reverse

when we did pride and prejudice at school and the teacher explained that darcy came across as a dick, but actually nice one of the girls said that was like me. it was simultaneously touching and delicious.