Clothes

swears

preppy-kei
I've been wearing skinny jeans for about 6 years, I used to buy girls jeans.
Awesome that Topman does suit trousers in a skinny fit now, I used to have to get my nan's mate to take them in for me, lol.

zhao

there are no accidents
I've been wearing skinny jeans for about 6 years, I used to buy girls jeans.
Awesome that Topman does suit trousers in a skinny fit now, I used to have to get my nan's mate to take them in for me, lol.

i used to buy girls jeans too. liked they way they're cut better than the stupid tapered yet baggy ones made for men.

Leo

dissensus=skinny boys club

yup...i'm 6'2", 145 lbs. recently had a troubling transition from 30-inch waist to 31-inch. i fear someday having the dreaded skinny-guy pot belly (although the ny times recently said that was hipster chic this summer).

tom lea

skinny jeans on men are the worst thing in the world ever. literally ever produced.
nah, i converted a few years ago and cant even wear baggy jeans anymore. i'd feel like i was 16 again or something.

i mean obviously there's a line to cross - there's skinny and there's stupid. but i miles prefer them.

alex

Do not read this.
I am talking about people who look like this.

nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg

and they wear them so tight they look like they belong on a girl.

I wear baggy jeans still? I must have missed something, how skinny are we talking, once they go past a certain point they become either unwearable with trainers (shoes only, dont mind this sort of skinny, they look really nice with shoes) or just simply unwearable. Then you get to the skinny jeans like the above wears.

S

simon silverdollar

i'm starting a new job next week, and need to get another suit. any recommendations of where to go in London? need something pretty smart and 'normal', but i don't want anything too boring.

am up for going bespoke, if it's not silly saville row prices.

thanks!

zhao

there are no accidents
i used to wear suits to work, but i was the only one. one of the creative directors thought "Pimp Z" was somehow really funny :slanted: but the nickname only lasted a short while

luka

i need yellow socks and i need orange socks. bright and blocky, not fluro.
ankle length. cotton.
DISSENSUS, FIND THEM FOR ME NOW!