Sterns recommendations?

sufi

lala
walked past the other day and spotted a ladbrokes where i thought sterns used to be, but didnt believe my eyes until i got this email:
As you may already know, Stern's no longer has a physical shop. However, we are pleased to announce that we will continue to bring to you the latest African and World Music releases via our on-line shop.
Visit us now and sample tracks from our extensive catalogue
shame (er not that i ever used to buy any music... they used to have nice food tho)
does this demise indicate problems with sterns, or just with the biz as a whole?? is it my fault for buying cake instead of cds?

mms

sometimes
walked past the other day and spotted a ladbrokes where i thought sterns used to be, but didnt believe my eyes until i got this email:

shame (er not that i ever used to buy any music... they used to have nice food tho)
does this demise indicate problems with sterns, or just with the biz as a whole?? is it my fault for buying cake instead of cds?

a fucking ladbrokes?
fuck me. horrendous.

STN

sou'wester
Think it's actually a Coral Betting, but it broke my heart when I happily bounded up there the other day to buy some Thomas Mapfumo or something. Really rubbish.

crofton

that's annoying, i was planning to go there next week, can't say i'm overly surprised tho, imagine what the rent must be there ... i'm kind of amazed they stayed there that long.

sufi

lala
email update

We have moved the location of our office and warehouse!

Our on-line shop though, remains open for business 24 hours a day at

www.sternsmusic.com

To all our business partners, please update your files with immediate affect

Our new details are now as follows:

Our office
(including returns and faulty)

STERNS MUSIC
42 Theobalds Road
London WC1X 8NW
Tel: 020 7831 6608
Fax: 020 7831 5890

Our warehouse