The cannabis debate

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You reckon it's much better to veer towards 2:1, 3:1, 10:1 CBD:THC than vice-versa, then? I shouldn't be worried about overdoing the CBD as well?

you can’t overdose on cbd, it’s the plant’s own antipsychotic/symbiotic compound

what you’re looking to encourage is the entourage effect, brought on by cbd working with a stack of other cannabinoids, eg cbn, cbg, cbgb’s (I had to)…to avoid the Wrong

Reactions: sus

wild greens

Been years since i smoked every day but the scars are still there

Weird to think that instantly as soon as you were 14 you were right on it and deep in training

sus

Just do weedmaps surely?
Yeah I should, I forget about that site because stuff's so abundant, but it's probably the best way to filter for well-sourced stuff

(OTOH, mids are cheaper than ever—I paid $100 for an ounce of mids last month, no regrets, even if it's all pesticided up. Suppose mids are more likely to have all the cannabinoids left in and not bred out, versus the crazy SoCal 30% THC strains.)

version

No you didn't. That isn't possible. It isn't possible to inhale that much even if you woke up early and stayed up all night. I can't believe it. Did you actually? No. You're joshing with me.

There are people who smoke 60+ cigs a day.

• Wow
Reactions: sus

sus

That's true. In the States you have 2-3 craft beers and that's a good night of drinking. Little enough you can still drive home, be with your kids, will never embarrass yourself. Enough to relax a little, loosen up.

version

I don't think weed did me any good. If we weren't sat in a vegetable state in someone's shed or bedroom then we were getting into stupid situations and knocking around with horrible people trying to get hold of some. I don't think I even enjoyed the feeling most of the time. It was just something to do.

luka

it was pretty incredible at first for me but i kept doing it for so many years after it had stopped being incredible that i don't even like to think about it. i've got friends that still smoke every day even now. mid-40s and still at it. i don't understand how they never got bored of it.

version

it was pretty incredible at first for me but i kept doing it for so many years after it had stopped being incredible that i don't even like to think about it. i've got friends that still smoke every day even now. mid-40s and still at it. i don't understand how they never got bored of it.

Similar thing happened to me with pills and acid. They were amazing at first then eventually they just didn't work like they used to and became a bit of a grind. Maybe I was getting worse stuff, maybe I'd developed a tolerance, maybe I just lost interest. Perhaps all three.