The cannabis debate

luka

Similar thing happened to me with pills and acid. They were amazing at first then eventually they just didn't work like they used to and it became a bit of a grind whenever I'd take them. Maybe I was getting worse stuff, maybe I'd developed a tolerance, maybe I just lost interest. Perhaps all three.
it's like the brain figures out it's getting tricked and stops getting tricked

linebaugh

They sell 1g prerolls here in every shop and cornerstore for $10. Sometimes I buy one when I'm in a pinch—far from home, unprepared, and an occasion calls. I usually share them with a few friends and we take a few hits, only get through half of it, half to put it out, it's too much, we'd be completely zonked if we tried to finish it, even between the three of us.
the weeds changed. and not just as in the say the classic boomer adage- I think weed in the past 5 years or so has changed. I used to go through periods where I would smoke as decribed by luka and woops here and theres no way I could do that now. My wife has been recovering from surgery so weve been on the couch smoking and watching tv for a week and I still have nothing resembling a tolerance. If I hold it in and take deep breaths two hits from a joint is all I need to get sometimes dangerously high.

Ive also heard the weed situation in europe is a bit dire and we have much better stuff here

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
isolated synthetic cannabinoids as anti-inflammatory and chemopreventive interventions

with breast cancer

chronic pain and inflammation

mood but a bit too obvious

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

version

Peter Hitchens had a complete meltdown on some gimp's podcast the other day when he wouldn't stop asking him about drugs. He actually got up and stormed off then kept shouting from off camera, walking back to the mic then walking off again. He was ranting at him like that for twenty minutes.

Bloke needed to score, a man has his needs
iu

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s almost too easy but £293 a month for flower and oil? The whole purpose of the scheme was to undercut the illicit market through price, quality and ease of access

so far it has only succeeded with the latter