Great 4x4 Garage

Benny Bunter

Cheers. Seems like he's been putting out loads of Soca/electro house stuff over the past few years. Not seen his seen his name crop up in the funky house thread I don't think but it would definitely fit there I reckon. He's a don!

Ach!

Turd on the Run
I don't recall this one being posted before, and it's an absolute favourite:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alex

Do not read this.
and has anyone found a link to a rip of this CD yet?

yea, it would be nice, its a really great CD, that tune I was on about is infact a dubplate & not availible to buy. Tryed to contact Qualified...to no avail, anyone got another contact?...

This seriously is a really great mix

alex

Do not read this.
Oh My Days, Owen Griffiths, I am forever in your debt my friend, track 5, thats all im saying, track 5......

seems like forever since i saw you last night.....

This is a re-up of the unreleased mix of El-Tuff's 'Deep Deep Love'. Incredibly fucked up.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x9cdgk

I wasnt aware that Jeremy Sylvester was respopnsible for good 4 to the floor stuff in the late 90's. I was appalled by one of the Club Asylum remixes so didnt rate him much. This was a good track he did while he was on his hiatus from Garage doing mainstream house.

There are some obscure Sylvester tracks on one of my ebay CDs but they arent as good as the ones listed here

Ach!

Turd on the Run
That El-Tuff mix unreleased mix is HUGE!

Thanks for upping the Deuce CD, so good to hear these tracks. I'd completely forgotten EEDB - Who We (Lavonz Mix), so lovely.

Last edited:

MrFence

Oh the humanity.
You have to wait till 2 mins in before this really hits, but when it does it's utterly brilliant. Utterly filthy in the mix too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of Todd Edward's nicest tunes, and yet one that I completely forgot about

God Will Be There

Another mellow one, the remix of TJR ft Xavier- Just Gets Better

More laidback toddness, but the least 4/4 tunes on this thread. someone has put together loads of his breakdowns

Benny Bunter

Can anyone ID who made this tune? It was on Big Apple.

benjybars

village elder.

Can anyone ID who made this tune? It was on Big Apple.

yeah i got this track.

really like to know who made it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
for anyone who is interested, heres a link to some excellent mixes...

http://forum.djmag.com/viewtopic.php?t=10199

the bottom one in particular has been getting rinsed regularly for several months, some deep tracks derr, very highly recommended

01. Antonio - Take Me - 1998/Fifty First
02. Jay Collins Super 20 - Turn Your Back On Love (Sunshine Bros. Remix) - 1998/i! Recs
03. Aly-us - Follow Me - 1992/Cooltempo
04. Chris Mack - Set It Off - 1997/Old Soul
05. Mica Paris - Stay (Booker T Vocal) - 1998/Cooltempo
06. Once Waz Nice - Messin Around (Wideboys 4x4) - 1999/Dubz For Klubz
07. US Alliance - All I Know - 1998/Locked On
08. Joey Musaphia - It Goes Boom Boom Boom - 1996/Cover Ups Vol 1
09. Matlok - Anyway - 1998/Pure Bliss
10. Sly & Ziggy - Conscious Rhythms (House Mix) - 1997/Ultra Vinyl
11. Ambassadors Of Swing - Coming Up (Grant Nelson Dirtbox Dub) - 1995/Nice N Ripe
12. Sandy B - Make The World Go Round (Ramsey & Fen Remix) - 1998/Champion
13. St. Germain - Alabama Blues (Todd Edwards Mix) - 1995/F-Comms
14. Sounds Of Blackness - Pressure (Booker T Pressure Lick) - 1997/AM:pM
15. Greg Stainer - My Mind -1997/V.I.P.
16. RIP Productions - Take A Chance - 1996/Ice Cream Recs
17. The Occasions feat. Tyrone Henry - Look No More (Booker T Vocal Mix) - 1997/FeetMove
18. Astro Trax - The Energy (Feel The Vibe) (Danny J Lewis' Vibe) - 1998/Satellite
19. Ann Nesby - Hold On (Mousse T Uplifting Garage Mix) - 1997/AM:pM
20. Frankie Knuckles feat. Adeva - Walkin' (Grant Nelson Divine Gospel Remix) - 1995/Virgin
21. Wideboys - What's On Your Mind (4x4 Mix) - 1999/Union Jack Recs
22. Gerideau - Masquerade (MJ Cole Mix) - 1998/Inferno
23. Ultymate feat. Jacquee Bennett - Sweet Love (Vocal Mix) - 1998/Unda-Vybe
24. Brand New Heavies - You Are The Universe (Tuff Jam 2 In 1 Remix) - 1997/FFRR

anyone else?

also, I would be very much obliged if someone could re-up that Omar S mix for me, it would be greatly appreciated, I missed out...

Anyone got this to reup?

One of my favourite mixes

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The Occasions feat. Tyrone Henry - Look No More (Booker T Vocal Mix) - 1997/FeetMove

^ anyone got an mp3 of this too?

unless its on itunes or something