john eden

male pale and stale
Karma is clearly punishing you for resigning from modding. :p ;)
Seriously though, sounds like a rough week, hope you get through the various health things ok.

nah it's alright. I have a weekend of recuperation with the family Meme to look forward to.

Dodgy arms was one reason I stepped down from modding as well, if yr gonna cause yourself pain by typing on here you may as well have a laugh doing it.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
By the way, STN - did you know that the verb "stn" is Hebrew for "to put an obstacle in one's path" which is the root form of "Satan."

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
nah it's alright. I have a weekend of recuperation with the family Meme to look forward to.

recuperation! Indulgence... and climbing. And camping in an almost-built house.

Or did you mean you spent the weekend being recuperated by the spectacle? Which would be an interesting take on the weekend's activities!

john eden

male pale and stale
recuperation! Indulgence... and climbing. And camping in an almost-built house.

Or did you mean you spent the weekend being recuperated by the spectacle? Which would be an interesting take on the weekend's activities!

Well mainly the former, but you were in The Guardian, innit. ;)

STN

sou'wester
Consistent lateness, particularly when coupled with a wheedling 'well you know i'm always 15 minutes late'. Sorry but having already gone to the trouble of memorizing the English fucking language, forgive me if I can't be arsed to memorize your stupid 'add fifteen minutes' code, along with every other fucker who can't grasp the concept that if you mean two o'clock, just say two o'clock, not some (however consistent) length of time before that.

Grr. I may have already moaned about this one...

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
This probably goes beyond being just 'pointless', but - the seemingly endless stream of variations on documentaries following cops going about their work, usually in cities at night, that get wall-to-wall airings on Bravo, the ITV digital channels, and some other channels that I forget.
It might sound like a sixth-form/student politics type of thing to say, but it really does seem like the ostensive function of the shows is to keep the populace cowering in fear (of potential criminals amongst them, but much more of the law and of the authorities). Especially galling given the fact that the crimes shown usually tend to be such heinous, unforgivable, nation-threatening offences as having a bit too much to drink, smoking a joint, and driving slightly too fast. What a big pile of bollocks.

Client Eastwood

an office one

someone puts water in the kettle and wanders of while it boils. in the meantime i come, the kettles boiled so i use the water and refill the kettle and turn it on. next man comes in and say 'oh you used my water'.

farrrk off .. .

vimothy

yurp
I will be throwing this infernal goddamn device out of the window soon, and then we will see some real frigging synchronisation problems!

STN

sou'wester
Rhys Ifans. He's just so rubbish. He's like if that crap band Bush was an actor instead of a crap band.

Begone!