Hessle Audio 007 is coming out in a few weeks

28uiglj.jpg

clips are up at www.myspace.com/hessleaudio

Best artist name ever ;)

Wicked tunes too.

elgato

I just dont know
such a big 12

they're deep and emotive but also extremely fat and dancefloor... second drop of Rut is sickness, pure wig out, those spangly stabs kill it, broken disco balls

faustus

brackles b2b oneman on rinse was fucked! its up on the podcast already, which is a good look.

why isnt dubstep like this in the clubs i go to?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
those sully tunes are the lick

(no
trevor-nelson-portrait.jpg
O)

All this talk of 'FILF' and 'DIRT' nowadays. Call me the dubstep Howard Hawks, mafuk.

monkeytek

Sully for the win!!! Anything from L.V & XI.New XXXY on Formant is good. Great label with GREAT things to come. New Hoodz on Lo Dubs (ahem!). Dread Foxx & Chris Coda.

gumdrops

I don't know how much it is about the regular radio shows these days. Ruffage Sessions on Sub FM, Blackdown & Dusk, Anti-Social and Chef/LD on Rinse are all routinely brilliant. And you could do a lot worse than check out Elgato, Unsettla/Wiggle Baron and Whistla on Sub FM too.

But recently my favourite sets/mixes have been one-off free-to-download mixes. That Untold podcast and (although I've only listened to it the once!) Brackles mix listed above are sick. Plus, off the top of my head, Ben UFO's Reprise mix, Oneman live at Night Slugs, Ramadanman's Resident Advisor mix, Peverelist live at Phonica 5th Birthday and Bok Bok's Vice mix and Night Slugs promo mix are well worth tracking down. I guess some of those aren't quite dubstep but nevermind. Its all music ;)

wasnt that into the anti social show or the ben ufo one (both sent me to sleep) that i DLd but am getting quite into this chef show - much more to my tastes. thanks for the other tips - i have tons to listen to :)

tom lea

brackles b2b oneman on rinse was fucked! its up on the podcast already, which is a good look.

mate oneman and brackles play out loads. we had the latter in a pub on sunday and he smashed it. :)

faustus

mate oneman and brackles play out loads. we had the latter in a pub on sunday and he smashed it. :)

london.......

still, my rents less than yours

blackdown and dusk killing it right now. really really like the scratcha remix, properly works

mos dan

fact music

yeah what tom said.. basically if oneman or brackles are on a bill it's worth reaching - and they are a fair amount! oneman often plays night slugs, brackles was at the fact party, both of them are on at fwd in the next two weeks!

re d&b on rinse, there really can't be enough new zomby tunes in my life right now..

faustus

yeah what tom said.. basically if oneman or brackles are on a bill it's worth reaching - and they are a fair amount! oneman often plays night slugs, brackles was at the fact party, both of them are on at fwd in the next two weeks!

re d&b on rinse, there really can't be enough new zomby tunes in my life right now..

yeah thanks, i know who they are

mos dan

fact music
yeah thanks, i know who they are

i didn't clock yr reply to tom properly soz, no need to be sarky, i wasn't telling you that brackles and oneman were good, i was saying if they're on a bill, i tend to reach.

anyway where do you live then? and why is the dubstep in the clubs you go to not like that? what is it like?

tom lea

the new zomby dubs on dusk and blackdown shows are the highlight of my month i swear. was out but can't wait to download

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Big up Ory

and big up ben UFO, the audio Night Nurse lolol

Really feeling the brackles/Oneman set, would benefit from an MC tho I think... Highlight has to be that Street Fighter sampling tune, by Brackles/Shortstuff I believe, fanfuckintastic.

Last edited: