Damien

I would have probably had a bash if I hadn't partook in that cheeky spliff :D

Actually, was being shown how to do the Reject yesterday and failed miserably. No rhythm whatsoever

Benny Bunter

I would have probably had a bash if I hadn't partook in that cheeky spliff :D

Actually, was being shown how to do the Reject yesterday and failed miserably. No rhythm whatsoever

Ha ha that spliff proper took the wind out of my sails too. After that there was a lot less dancing and a lot more gentle swaying from me. Wish Mala had been on at that point, that would have been a lot more appropriate than the juke.

benw

just wow. fantastically talented producer, that female vocal that this sample cuts out does it for me in such a big way. shame that 2 mins is (imo) the 2 weakest mins of the track, not sure bout that bass drop at bout 30 secs, all about the female vocals and breakdown later on

Benny Bunter

hold up.

Mala was playing Juke?

Nah I doubt it, it was the Night slugs lot that played Juke. I;ve managed to miss Mala 3 times now because of clashes with other DJs I've wanted to see. Never actually saw him play yet.

Ramadanman is brilliant, he's virtually the only 'Dubstep' producer I still bother checking for nowadays. I want more tunes like Wad though.

Last edited:

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
track listing for Loefahs set,

footcrab vip - addison groove (dub)
tc - kryptic minds (dub)
tired light - instra:mental (darkestral)
beacon - ramadanman (dub)
claptrap - joe (hessle)
level crossing - joe (hessle)
tweaked - shortstuff - (dub)
IRL - girl unit -(night slugs)
work doc - addison groove (dub)
work it - addison groove (swamp 81)
hot raw sex - jimmy edger/instra:mental rmx (?)
battle scene - addison groove (dub)
sexual - addison groove (swamp 81)
woo vs glut - sx x ramadanman (dub)
work them - ramadanman (swamp 81)
glut - ramadanman (hemlock)
fall short - ramadanman (swamp 81)
tempest - ramadanman (hemlock)
Because You - faltyDL (panet mu)
night hunter - fis t (serial 502)

This is right up my street

wise

bare BARE BONES
I love mala's productions but whenever I've seen him Dj it's always really boring halfstep. He played an awful robo metal sub pendulum track, made me cringe

I love mala's productions but whenever I've seen him Dj it's always really boring halfstep. He played an awful robo metal sub pendulum track, made me cringe

Mala has always been the bollocks when Ive seen him, but then again Ive always seen him alongside Loefah or Coki so there's more variation in some respect.

He didnt really play a Pendulum track did he?

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
When I caught Mala in 08? I think, he knew what the fuck was up. Not quite Jedi Selectah material, but definitely knew what was goin' down.
Disappointing to hear him disappoint.

(That said, the man did ruin my new years eve via a now-show).