Benny Bunter

enjoying that new ikonika single on hyperdub, loving the "plasticness" of it.

It really is an excellent record, a very exciting debut. Its one of the most fun dubstep records I've ever heard in fact. The 'bleep' aspect of it is really addictive and catchy (crossover potential anyone?). Looking forward to hearing more of her stuff, apparently she's got loads of other good tunes to go.

Also love the fact that it seems to have come out of nowhere. A smart move from Kode 9 I reckon.

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
Kode 9 b2b Plastician at next DMZ? I wonder how that works.

Distance b2b Goth-Trad though - that's a match made in heaven.

This looks ace, anyone shufflin down Brixton?

3rdbirthdayback.jpg

benjybars

village elder.
really wanna reach but it's gonna be SO RAMMED!

it's easily gonna be the biggest turn-out for dubstep yet.. hope Mass can cope!

Pangaea

kinda wishing i went to dmz now after reading about it on dsf.. doh. if someone had told me 3rd base was going to be open too i would've been there in a shot.

yeah, same - even if it does cost me an arm and a leg to do a 24hr trip to london

:mad:

Blackdown

nexKeysound
3rd Base was the night's saving grace. the Mass dancefloor was unbearably busy. There wasn't one spot in the whole room where you wouldn't be in physical contact with four other people. annoying, but it's the flip side to much deserved success and popularity i guess...

UFO over easy

online mahjong
the main room was surprisingly wicked as well I thought... there was about 90 minutes where it was more or less impossible to move but that was basically just during dmz.

really great crowd and atmosphere yet again, nothing to be sniffed at these days

comelately

Wild Horses
Wicked night, forgotton how good DMZ could be - absolutely tragic that I was moving the next morning, had to leave at 03:30. Still, Morley's gave me extra chicken and ribs so no downnote really.

Pestario

tell your friends
DMZ was nuts. A bit too rammed for me but I didn't know that there was another room playing until I went downstairs to leave. It would have made a good place to retreat from the half-step battery farm that was the main room.