Client Eastwood

Ill check as i never bought mp3's before even though I listen to most of my own music in mp3 format even at home once Ive ripped it from CD. I guess it just getting used to the idea of paying for nothing but the music. No packaging no notes, just bytes.

wascal

Wild Horses
Theres shedloads of stuff on digital-tunes.net & junodownload. Also theres dubplate.net for the tempa back catalogue.

One Louder

Wild Horses
Out to Starkey, Gemmy, Joker and pretty much the entire Hyperdub camp as far as I'm concerned. Pretty much bringing dubstep back from the brink.

straight

wings cru
I do whinge a lot about the state of things and how the wobbler student d+b damp hair crew have ruined things but i saw rusko hammering it in the middle of the afternoon at carnival and loved it

mms

sometimes
I do whinge a lot about the state of things and how the wobbler student d+b damp hair crew have ruined things but i saw rusko hammering it in the middle of the afternoon at carnival and loved it

yes but have yu heard babysham
oh god no.....

mos dan

fact music
ramadanman killed it yesterday. i was absolutely exhausted by sunday night, legs too tired to even skank, but just to stand there with a glass of water and get lost in the seamless techy soundscapes was lovely. i kind of forgot where i was for a while. i believe the popular description on internet forums is 'deep'.

then youngsta came on and i fucked off lol.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
l_a55c4705e7f7b784126e409d1dbfdecb.jpg

YOOOOOOOO

mos dan

fact music
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i shd give credit it to alex bok bok, i turned to him and tried to explain at some length why i was enjoying rams' set so much, and with the loudest verbal inverted commas you've ever heard, alex said "what, you mean it's 'deep'?"

it's a shame the online forums' vocab for these strands of music haven't come on any further than this... basically if it's not banging, then it's deep :rolleyes:

optimum

Poochie
Yeah the vocabulary is very limited I hate using 'deep', but it's sadly become default. Btw dan I met you with 9 and Ikonika when she played at the george late last year

mos dan

fact music
Yeah the vocabulary is very limited I hate using 'deep', but it's sadly become default. Btw dan I met you with 9 and Ikonika when she played at the george late last year

yes i thought maybe it was you, hey! those nights at the george were lovely, alas my housemate chris (wordthecat.com) has effed off to osaka now.

sick boy, it's not wonky, it's aquacrunk innit. normal.

Client Eastwood

I use deep, I dont think ive got it clearly defined in my mind. I think its when there is headspace in the music and the production is not dense, say as in wonky.

As soon I hear the word Intelligent X Music i kind of shudder as think of whale and dolphin samples.