Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
OK, that's it.

It is ESSENTIAL that we kidnap ramadanman and keep him confined to a studio. I'm not sure any of us can bear having him away from UK influences, and distracted from production, for that long.

It's for the good of dubstep and, in a round about way, for his good too.

Who's with me?

mos dan

fact music
OK, that's it.

It is ESSENTIAL that we kidnap ramadanman and keep him confined to a studio. I'm not sure any of us can bear having him away from UK influences, and distracted from production, for that long.

Who's with me?

agreed. this is the only fair course of action, unless... frogstep? sorry.

o/t, i just flicked on rinse and someone is playing the original, non-remixed versh of craig david's 'fill me in'. confused! in a good way, mind. nice to hear it again actually.

Badga Tek

Flushing MCs down the loo
OK, that's it.

Who's with me?

Fear not. I'm pretty sure he's gonna keep focusing on producing. However, I wouldn't wanna bet that he won't just end up making funky house (and I don't mean the UK Apple/NG/Geeneus stuff). He loves that clean, luxurious vocal stuff.

Oh, and hold tight for the Ramadanman/Appleblim house collabo - it's a corker

Algierstwin

Fear not. I'm pretty sure he's gonna keep focusing on producing. However, I wouldn't wanna bet that he won't just end up making funky house (and I don't mean the UK Apple/NG/Geeneus stuff). He loves that clean, luxurious vocal stuff.

Oh, and hold tight for the Ramadanman/Appleblim house collabo - it's a corker

applepips?

it makes my mouth water at the thought, what with the lovely sleeves