Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Mental tune.

Playing with Joy Orbison at Crazy Legs in Bristol on July 31st with Ben UFO and MJ Cole. Can't wait to hear that tune on a big system.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Sometimes I manage to forget what a massive dick Zomby is and simply enjoy his records. Usually he finds some way to remind me.
And lol at the DIY legal eagles.

STN

sou'wester
Sometimes I manage to forget what a massive dick Zomby is and simply enjoy his records. Usually he finds some way to remind me.
And lol at the DIY legal eagles.

he's renowned as one, but why? What has he ever done?

(a genuine question, this).

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Internet based: Delusions of grandeur, ebadman physical threats, general unreasonably hyper-aggressive behavior. Most of this on old old Dubstepforum, got banned a bunch of times.

Actual life: Never turning up to shows, turning up to shows then refusing to play, the above but also taking the money (allegedly).

Just a general unremarkable dick, but makes great tunes so it's harder to just ignore him.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
No diss to Ben at all, I said exactly the same thing, but it's interesting how some things do change:

UFO over easy said:
Even if your tunes were better than Mala's I wouldn't play them out, literally just because of how you conduct yourself on here.

I guess in the end it really is all about the music.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
yeah i didnt want to draw attention to it but i'm not exactly happy with the way i behaved in that thread, i hate that it keeps being linked to and would like it to be noted that it was a long time ago

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
from what i recall (read it today), you and everyone else bar Zomby were behaving fine. That guy seemed like an utter self-absorbed dick.