s e x

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I like getting a girl to consume 10 bowls of Sugar Puffs before pissing copiously into my mouth, it reminds me of the sort of sweet, warm, novelty drink I'd probably have enjoyed as a child had Thatcher not robbed my generation of milk.

you as well? i thought I was the only one.

martin

----
you as well? i thought I was the only one.

Oh, it's fairly common I guess. However, I've a confession to make. I love it when a girl insists on the same treatment - only I like to stuff myself with cockels and mussels beforehand! Imagine the wench's squeals of surprise and blubbery spitting fits, when her anticipated sweet sugary treat turns out to be nothing more than Billingsgate Market Hell!

zhao

there are no accidents
Hmm, you never heard of feng shui, huh?

And this is just offensively stupid. 'Civilisation' is constantly being created and re-invented. Do you mean that agriculture was discovered in Persia, or something? (Because that was the Fertile Crescent, not Persia, but never mind). And if many of your other posts are anything to go by, wasn't this a terrible thing, anyway?

Mr. Tea, whether my statements are right or wrong, thank you for bringing your uncalled-for rudeness and out-of-the-blue bad energy to an otherwise polite and frank thread in which people share their thoughts and feelings.

and thanks to Martin for bringing some vile piss taking (literally) as well.

oh well. it was good while it lasted.

Last edited:

gek-opel

entered apprentice
I like getting a girl to consume 10 bowls of Sugar Puffs before pissing copiously into my mouth, it reminds me of the sort of sweet, warm, novelty drink I'd probably have enjoyed as a child had Thatcher not robbed my generation of milk.

Hahahaha, This^^^...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
God forbid anyone make a joke about sex.

Anyway, I've heard viler.

Yeah, watersports is pretty tame stuff these days, squicking is where it's at.

In any case, it seemed like most of the posts here were about drugs, capitalism and/or Zen Buddhism, so it's not like I was derailing an otherwise to-the-point thread by responding to zhao's tiresome East-Good, West-Bad schtick.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Yeah, watersports is pretty tame stuff these days, squicking is where it's at.

In any case, it seemed like most of the posts here were about drugs, capitalism and/or Zen Buddhism, so it's not like I was derailing an otherwise to-the-point thread by responding to zhao's tiresome East-Good, West-Bad schtick.

Stop it you two. And I don't care who started it.

I never heard of squicking before, we called it headfucking in my day.

I really, really enjoyed reading this thread last night, I was knackered and stoned but it felt exactly like being in the room with other people talking and just listening, it was very pleasant.

swears

preppy-kei

Zhao is basically a hippy and you are Mark from Peep Show, so there's no way you're ever going to get on is there?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Stop it you two. And I don't care who started it.

I never heard of squicking before, we called it headfucking in my day.

Bah, that's just the problem - every generation likes to think it invented squicking.

Is there NOTHING us 20-somethings can truly call our own? :(:(:(

Edit: hahaha :)
Zhao is basically a hippy and you are Mark from Peep Show,
"I can't have an affair! I'm not French! I must be the least French man on the planet - the only cheeses I eat are chedder and red leicester..."

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
"I never heard of squicking before, we called it headfucking in my day."
You're obviously lying - or else how would you know what it is?

"Zhao is basically a hippy and you are Mark from Peep Show, so there's no way you're ever going to get on is there?"
Which one is Mark? The geeky one reminds me more of you Swears but the other one doesn't especially fit Mr Tea either.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You're obviously lying - or else how would you know what it is?
Google, I guess. Or urbandictionary.com.
Which one is Mark? The geeky one reminds me more of you Swears but the other one doesn't especially fit Mr Tea either.
That's the right way round. The other guy - the one people are reminded (visually) of by Liam-from-Portsmouth - is called Jeremy.
Edit: and cheers for saying that, neither of them is really someone you'd aspire to emulate!

bassnation

the abyss
Bah, that's just the problem - every generation likes to think it invented squicking.

Is there NOTHING us 20-somethings can truly call our own? :(:(:(

well, not forms of sex, granted - but you invented happy slapping, hoodies and texting. so a lot to be proud of there. believe me it takes a lot to be more degenerate than my generation unfortunately.

edit: not you personally, but your generation, young man! lol.

STN

sou'wester
I had a hand in inventing the doner kebab pizza when I was about 23. It was rank as hell though.

Shame.

STN

sou'wester
I know what it (TWOCing) is because I once read a Nick Davies article on the subject.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

martin

----
That was a quick edit, perhaps you (wrongly) assumed no-one on here is pikey enough to know what TWOCing is. ;)

I just didn't want any non-UK readers to assume I was referring to some arcane sexual perversion. Incidentally, what is the 'kebab pizza'? Do you order a cheese and tomato pizza, then sprinkle kebab meat over the top?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There is actually an at least semi-traditional Turkish thing which is basicalled a kebab pizza - it involves a very thin kind of pizza called a lahmacun (this would NOT work with a deep-pan American-style pizza) which is usually served with salad on it and wrapped into a roll; this can have doner meat in it as well, to make a more substantial snack. I had one in Berlin, it was pretty good.

Edit: to keep on topic, I should add that a hot kebab-pizza makes an excellent 'edible Fleshlight', with the chilli sauce adding its own unique flavour to the experience.

Last edited:

STN

sou'wester
I just didn't want any non-UK readers to assume I was referring to some arcane sexual perversion. Incidentally, what is the 'kebab pizza'? Do you order a cheese and tomato pizza, then sprinkle kebab meat over the top?

Yes