quick mix from earlier today. bait tunes to some extent, to most people in this thread, but still.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/562267178355d16b/
Leaving (MA1 Remix)- Scratcha/DVA
Hypnotic- Perempay & Dee
Pyramids- Roska
Mutant Funk- Blaine
The Key- DJ Naughty
What Goes Around- Fuzzy Logic
Zulu Form- Hard House Banton
Love Lockdown- Greenmoney
??? - ??? (got the name somewhere but it's long, looking)
Climate Change- Roska
Buss It- Perempay & Dee
Nosestep- Aardvark
Feeline VIP- Roska
Neke's Theme- Karizma
Inflation- Crazy Cousinz
Heartbeat- ???
Outta Control- Karizma

faustus

**Producer Spotlight – D-Malice**

D-Malice – Gabryelle Refix (DJ Footloose Dubplate)
DJ Tanaka – Erotic Illusions (D-Malice Remix)
D-Malice ft Rebecca Knight – Poison
D-Malice – Visions
D-Malice – Come Around
D-Malice – Flawless Remix
D-Malice – Let The Music Takeover
D-Malice ft Mr King – I Just Wanna Love You

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWHMFSBT

QueenofSheba

Keep It Funky!!
**Producer Spotlight – D-Malice**

D-Malice – Gabryelle Refix (DJ Footloose Dubplate)
DJ Tanaka – Erotic Illusions (D-Malice Remix)
D-Malice ft Rebecca Knight – Poison
D-Malice – Visions
D-Malice – Come Around
D-Malice – Flawless Remix
D-Malice – Let The Music Takeover
D-Malice ft Mr King – I Just Wanna Love You

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWHMFSBT

LOL I just ripped that and cut out the adverts!! Great minds think alike :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vxt1rf

BTW - Come Around is called Bad Habbits - Don't know why the tracklisting is wrong. 1xtra do that quite alot!! :mad:

moolac

my man jack did a mix of some stuff a while back.. check here
it's a bit older now (pre xmas), so you wont find anything unreleased... but still sounds good to my ears.

roska's just done a remix of a track called 'predator mode' for us too (wireblock). orig by guy from san francisco called ghosts on tape. prob due out around may, maybe TPs sooner.. taking to master this week.

QueenofSheba

Keep It Funky!!
I been getting a bit handy with the old pc and learnt a few tricks of you guys.... especially boomnoise. I have to say thank you for sharing your talents :D

I have a magazine launching soon if any of you aren't aware. It seems to be taking up all my time. But it'll be online so it'll be accessible to all. If any of you would like to contribute that would be very appreciated too. A publication can never have to many writers ;)

Facebook Group for Magazine: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75144590864&ref=ts

You'll be able to find my profile from there :)

moolac

He's just done the new Fabric comp. All his own tracks and lovely stuff it is too.

yeh omar s is class. he bounces all his tunes to minidisc and works for ford as his main job, what a total geezer.

'bladerunner', 'psychotic photosynthesis', 'track #8' and 'the further you look the less you will see' have been on repeat for a while.

not funky i spose, but im not a topic fascist (if there is such a thing)

BareBones

wheezy
'psychotic photosynthesis', '

the beatless version is immense too...

I love, love, LOVE the track "turn and walk away" from side-trakx vol. 1... slow and gorgeous.

The boomkat clip of that tune is playing at the wrong speed but it sounds really sweet when it's fast as well.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
When I was still at school and had nothing else to record to I'd use VHS. It has an interesting sound quality, especially when the tracking goes out momentarily. Not sure why I posted that :confused:

Ach!

Turd on the Run
looking forward to beyond tomorrow (tonight now) at Plastic People

I think it's on Thursday March the 5th dude. Don't want you at the wrong night.

Oh... Hard House Banton's show on Deja was brilliant yesterday afternoon - loads of tracks I'd never heard, of course some of his own were standouts, mixing was fast and impeccable. I was in the car so I couldn't rip or record it, but I'd look out for a track by Sami Sanchez called 'Dutty Trumpet'. It seems this guy is in the dnb scene, but this track was a huge house banger.

Last edited:

nochexxx

harco pronting
yep! see near the bottom here. the photo's class too.

anyway, that should be in the detroit thread, heh. looking forward to beyond tomorrow (tonight now) at Plastic People

such a character, i'd have him round my gaf. i never knew theo was into racing too.

btw anyone see moodymann last friday?

boomnoise

♫
I think it's on Thursday March the 5th dude. Don't want you at the wrong night.

Oh... Hard House Banton's show on Deja was brilliant yesterday afternoon - loads of tracks I'd never heard, of course some of his own were standouts, mixing was fast and impeccable. I was in the car so I couldn't rip or record it, but I'd look out for a track by Sami Sanchez called 'Dutty Trumpet'. It seems this guy is in the dnb scene, but this track was a huge house banger.

sami sanchez works at bm-soho and has been djing under the heartless crew entertainment 'brand' for a while now.

he played a really tough set at the producers house on friday. can't wait to check this one out if it's the one i think it is from his set

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
Don't know if this is old news but I messaged Cooly G today and she said she's got 7 eps worth of material ready to go.
4 EPs coming out next week then 1 every 2 months after that.
Big things to come :D