Blackdown

nexKeysound
Don't know if this is old news but I messaged Cooly G today and she said she's got 7 eps worth of material ready to go.
4 EPs coming out next week then 1 every 2 months after that.
Big things to come :D

yeah i spoke to her but she wrote them quite quickly, so i hope she just picks the strongest stuff.

mos dan

fact music
yeah i spoke to her but she wrote them quite quickly, so i hope she just picks the strongest stuff.

see you in beyond tonight mr clark?? and anyone else, obvs! i can't reach til 11ish but am excited about a full-on funky night in plastic people for the first time! interesting to see how the low ceiling/darkness/curtain-drawn/speaker hugging vibe works for a whole night of funky.

also crazy cousinz for free at east village next thursday! along with brackles and of course night slugs residents.. sick combo imo :) http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3539/3330253558_0e206a5e06_o.png

craner

Beast of Burden
I remember this getting played all over london pirates in 2004, does it have something to do with all this? Vauxhall is shit, I can't pick up any stations down here.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I remember this getting played all over london pirates in 2004, does it have something to do with all this? Vauxhall is shit, I can't pick up any stations down here.

Ah, you as well! I lived in Battersea for a bit and I couldn't pick up fuck all on my radio.

craner

Beast of Burden
Moved from Bow, which was an exotic hot house of pirate signals, to the barren south west. I wasn't prepared for this sonic desertification, it was a nasty surprise. Weren't So Solid Crew from Battersea or thereabouts? I'm not that far from Brixton. There's got to be music down here, it's ridiculous.

S

simon silverdollar

Can Simon Silver Dollar furnish me with an explanation, perchance?

i'm in south west london but i can pick up Rinse + deja crystal clear. sorry!...may be its just a vauxhall thing.

you could try picking up On Top FM, if they're still going? they're based in stockwell i think...if you can't pick up a station based one tube stop from you then there's definitely something weird going on with vauxhall.