mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
nah mate! link was workin earlier but bloody fact mag site is broke.

and why can't they have these fucking nights at the beginning of the month?

tom pr

sorry- we're doing quite a lot of changes on it so it's been down more than usual. hopefully will be worth it in the end- there's a lot of really good content on there right now too (gang gang dance interview, eno interview, quiet village exclusive disco mix...)

straight

wings cru
nothing mind bendingly insightful (completely misses the circle vs wonky side of it) but props on the tune selection

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It gave me a mind-bending insight into what it would feel like if Marcus Nasty got me in a full time headlock :eek:

nomos

Administrator
small request...

would someone be so kind as to drop a Beyond flyer in the mail for me?

i like getting flyers for things i can't go to :eek:

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Beyond at Bar Rumba

I am going to try to pop into Beyond tomorrow night for a bit, probably not for long (and I'm going to a dinner before hand so I'll be a bit worse for wear!) but the music will be fab.

Anyone else?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
2843301612_c853854400.jpg

Think I might try and go

straight

wings cru
its the first night as part of the abr rumba revamp, looking theres some nice stuff going on there. I was all hyped to go but my pays been fucked up and i blew my last tenner on a ticket to the wild combination opening tomoro night

mos dan

fact music
Who's on it? Prob heading down after some food.. PS how long before funkyforum.com? i went to dubstepforum looking for set-times but obvs it's not on there lol.