Corpsey

bandz ahoy
T Williams - In The Deep (Xander Hardy Refix) < this tune drops like elephant plops

LOL @ ''lift up that skirt please'' during the calls for ''MJ''s on Twitter

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is this the Paul Woolford rmx about 86 mins in? So good

so's this Sunday Roast tune afterwards... I better stop now before I end up posting the entire tracklist with vague compliments attached to it

Last edited:

rrrivero

yeah I was thinking about posting it myself but noticed it was posted a few pages ago too. It was overlooked though so thanks for bringing it back to focus, really great set that was

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Oh yeah, Smoove Kriminal is going to be putting out Magma, Stop That and Darkwing out in June as an EP for Pepe Soup's label. Finally! :D

rrrivero

Speaking of finally, The Follow Up EP by Wireless Sound is now up on juno :p There's a very good chance that this is relevant only to me

franz

maybe this finally got properly released or s'thing? a few streaming versions floating around the interwebs now... hope mr. Banton doesn't totally abandon the syrupy R&B moving forward...

Benny Bunter

Devine Recordings show on live fm earlier today was massive!! Jewlsy b2b Mad One with Preshus on the mic, with a last hour filled with new Devine tunes, they're in a different league

Recording here > http://www.sendspace.com/file/v5p70o

Wicked, looking forward to this one.

But who does Devine Recordings consist of now? I know for a fact that Murdz 86, Smoke-off-ski and G Smallz are no longer part of the collective. I guess that just leaves Mad One as the producer now?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Nice one Dave, will give that a listen.
Woiii, Mak 10 gave away 24 Hours:
So hard...

Also a couple of decent vocals came out yesterday -
DJ Q ft Louise Williams - Over Me:
This is obv quite strongly influenced by I Feel, but still quite good in its own right I reckon.

& the Fingaprint remix of OB - Emergency Room:
http://www.junodownload.com/products/er-emergency-room/1749676-02/
Been looking for this one for a wee while, really like the mood of it, kinda stylish and a bit moody at the same time. Franz, got a feeling you'd like this one.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Not 100% sure if it will be to everyone's tastes, but this is a BIG favorite for me just now - Alpha 27 - Cannon Fodder:

(And yeah it needs to be on other places apart from itunes, but I don't want to keep banging that drum too often).

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Also I don't think I've talked on here yet about how much I love Flute Tune by DVA but yeah, it's great. Not out yet (think it's going to be a limited vinyl-only thing) but I'm sure a lot of you will know it by know. Very economical kind of tune I reckon, in the way that all the elements work together to drive the groove. The flute sounds on it really are hypnotic too.

Benny Bunter

Not 100% sure if it will be to everyone's tastes, but this is a BIG favorite for me just now - Alpha 27 - Cannon Fodder:

(And yeah it needs to be on other places apart from itunes, but I don't want to keep banging that drum too often).

I like this, but it is exactly like a grime tune at 130bpm. A good grime tune though...

Personally I've never had a problem with the sound quality of stuff I've bought from itunes. Be interested to know what the DJs who actually play out think about it? Would you refuse to play a song that was downloaded from itunes? I doubt I'd be able to tell the difference between that and a 320 mp3, but maybe you can tell more on a big system?

Or is it just because people don't want to endorse Apple, cos I can kind of get with that?

Benny Bunter

did ask this a while back in the thread, thought I would post it here again. Quite a while back while listening to Live Fm in a friend’s car, this sick female DJ was playing this Bucketheads remix, it was sort of Grime, but had those funky drums, definitely a bootleg thing though, had that Grime bootleg sound to it. It wasn’t the actual drop of that tune just the intro with the horns (?) sample, for anyone needing to know the original it’s below, so you have a better idea what I am on about, thanks in advance if anyone can name this obscure banger!

still divn't know who did this, but its on that Devine set David M just posted, round about 35 mins. Could it be Mad one possibly? Doesn't really sound like him but he has done quite a few refixes of old house tunes so its possible.

Benny Bunter

anyone know the name of that track at 24.30 on the devine mix. Heard it on a couple other sets..

This has been played on practically every Live FM show I've heard for at least the last year. Its been bugging me too.

Deep house tune, lyrics go: Love was such a simple thing/til i met you/going deeper into you with every move...or summat like that.