Your last day

Gavin

booty bass intellectual
While I don't hate my family or anything, I think spending the last day with them would be very disappointing.

Jaie Miller

the answer is nothing...relative would prob all be over watching..agaisnt my wishes..or id go for a walk,write, play piano, i'd prob be feeling mightily enlightened..and i'd arrage a few new lifetimes...tell people how i want our relationship to be etc..not getting drugs, would ruin the day.

STN

sou'wester
In terms of stupid consuption challenges I once drank a gallon of Mountain Dew (why? because my cousin's wife said I couldn't, OK? I showed her etc etc...) Please, all of you, promise me you will never attempt this foolish act.

In terms of my last day, I'd probably spend it going over Niagra falls in a barrel, listening to In A Silent Way and prank calling James Hetfield. I might even have a lager and lime if I were feeling saucy.

Oh yeah, and Kerouac is balls, my dad bought me a book about him for Christmas (here son, you're a teenager, I think...) and that's balls too.

There's a really lovely Bukowski poem about Horses.

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
i once drank an entire bottle of banana liqueur, a really nasty bottle that had been at the back of the local offy for a bet once, i immediately went and sicked it up else i would have got alcohol poisoning.

i woudn't do that on my last day, i'm not sure, some exotic drugs i imagine.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
12 Char Sui Baus. They'd still be my last meal and all, but not 12 of them.

STN"s rolling off Niagra is a great suggestion, that'd be an amazing way to go.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I would get a bottle of brandy, go directly to a warm beach looking onto an ocean, and spend my last day sitting in the sand, staring out at the water, basking in the ol' oceanic feeling of there being things that are big that we don't understand.

zhao

there are no accidents
I would get a bottle of brandy, go directly to a warm beach looking onto an ocean, and spend my last day sitting in the sand, staring out at the water, basking in the ol' oceanic feeling of there being things that are big that we don't understand.

that sounds pretty good. i might do that too. after the feast and orgy and designer drugs cocktail, that is. :)