80's R'n'B/Electro-soul

bruno

est malade
they were big in mozambique, according to a friend! maybe not a hit in the states, but appreciated elsewhere.

craner

Beast of Burden
I can't access your zshare tunes I'm afraid, Bruno.

I like the big Sade hits, 'Smooth Operater', 'Your Love is King', the rest I can leave.

This is her only really shining moment, and it's great:

BUT she went out with Robert Elms...UGH! GROSS!

bruno

est malade
the slow-moving suspended tunes are the ones i like the most, i never thought i'd see the day and so on, love deluxe has a few. love deluxe is worth owning just for the artwork, very elegant.

craner

Beast of Burden

Ha! Only joking!

I don't want to drag this thread down, so will post some better tracks tomorrow, hangover permitting.

bruno

est malade
shame on you for bringing him up! dreadful music. ok i have to concentrate, back to work. good night.

craner

Beast of Burden
I feel Stelfox pissed off with me now. He should join this thread and defend Phil Collins, whom he rates. I'm sympathetic, if only for this superb song:

It's part of the interesting Hall & Oates tradition of 'Maneater' and 'Family Man'

Client Eastwood

And the wonderful (not electro soul), at work so you'll have to do you own linking im afraid.

Kid Creole + his cocunuts - Wonderful Thing, Annie, Stool Pigeon

(Saw him in Leeds a few years ago waering the same sort of outfit - I think he lives in Sheffield - I kid you not)

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Since were mentioning the dreadful...

Animal Nightlife - Love is the great pretender

shame on you for mentioning those words in public. I met him a coupla times and it's really difficult because he's a lovely bloke, but then you're talking to him and this shade comes over everything, and you remember his past sins. I'd imagine it's what working with sex offenders must be like.