80's R'n'B/Electro-soul

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Yeah. But do Metro Area ever have vocals? I've only heard the first album I think.

Metro Area 7 (from after the album) had a vocal track with that guy Owusu... pretty great I reckon.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bit more disco than the electro vibe. Still very staid, but I like it more than most of their tracks.

Client Eastwood

One more. I dug this out over the weekend.

Bridge - Baby Dont Hold Your Love Back

mms

sometimes

mms

sometimes

mms

sometimes

mms

sometimes

Client Eastwood

Love the Cameo above.

Total Contrast - Takes a little time.

All these tunes are the Old in the Old V New thread. People dancing with each other and the DJ hid away somewhere.

mms

sometimes
this shit kills me check the mix

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
One more. I dug this out over the weekend.

Bridge - Baby Dont Hold Your Love Back

Absolutely love this!

Nice one

Client Eastwood

^^ Cheers

Brit Stylee

Second Image - Dont You

edit : Man on left - boots, jeans tucked in to boots, sweater tucked into jeans. I'm sure i've seen some cool kids rocking that look recently - lol

Last edited:

Client Eastwood

More Brit stylee

grizzleb

More British pop rnb soul synth shit. Too good this tune. Plain sailin'

Client Eastwood

Kenny Lynch - is the same one as the comedian ?