sexy music

zhao

there are no accidents
nothing to do really with the topic but teh Bug is playing with my favorite femcee Warrior Queen a block away from my place tonight WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! :D:D:D:D

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
I'll buy you a pint if you confront her about the alleged homophobic sentiments expressed in the song Dem A Bum We.

;)

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
It's too late now, but I didn't mean actually 'fuckin' Roy Orbison, just threw in the f-bomb for introjective emphasis. But man that's a disturbing thought/image, sorry for putting that in your heads.

What I meant was: put a Roy Orbison disc in your car before picking your girl up for a date, then casually direct her attention to Roy's voice, maybe saying something along the lines of "I think Orbison had a better voice than Elvis, and Elvis agreed", something along those lines. Observe results.

zhao

there are no accidents
There are some things it's better not to know.

BETTERNOTTOKNOW.jpg

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
early-nineties Miami Beach sexy, with some really bad sexual innuendo ("here's a hint: it's like a long sharp sword"). I believe the chorus refers to anal sex, it's uncertain:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

zhao

there are no accidents
i was going to make a point on the difference between "sexy" music and "sexualized" (and often exaggeratedly so) music, the latter of which i think Miami Bass and Detroit Booty shit belongs... but then i realized what the track you posted was --- and i have to agree, it's a pretty sexy tune.