burial dj kicks mix

straight

wings cru
This is a bit roundabout but the same question was asked on another message board and Martyn (the same) replied, after asking Burial or Kode9, and said that they had gotten permission for most of the samples after the record was released.

so they did it PAYG, nice.

i hope that means that shit from the sun got his comeuppance

Client Eastwood

Perhaps it will turn into one of those releases forever on preorder, always tantalizingly a month away for months and months like the Big Apple reprints or the Convextion CD.

The Convextion CD is out now. Its been sent out to me on monday. Ill hopefully have it to listen to tonight :)

mos dan

fact music
Go on then, give us a brief summary.

erm, the piece is just a summary of what i posted on the previous page of this thread really. albeit squeezed into a more coherent and shorter article. if i could scan it i would, not that there's much point. i'm chuffed nonetheless, i've always loved street of shame.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"erm, the piece is just a summary of what i posted on the previous page of this thread really. albeit squeezed into a more coherent and shorter article. if i could scan it i would, not that there's much point. i'm chuffed nonetheless, i've always loved street of shame."
Good work - were you involved in that happening? On the other hand, I wonder how many Sun readers read Private Eye? It's really his own readers who ought to see the way he's acted although I like to thing the SofS thing will be at least a minor irritation. I'll probably buy it this month anyway so I'll look out for the story.

mos dan

fact music
Good work - were you involved in that happening? On the other hand, I wonder how many Sun readers read Private Eye? It's really his own readers who ought to see the way he's acted although I like to thing the SofS thing will be at least a minor irritation. I'll probably buy it this month anyway so I'll look out for the story.

yeah it's quite a petty and insubstantial kind of vengeance, but i enjoyed it :) - and yeah, i told private eye, at the suggestion of a fellow journo. i feel bad that private eye says i'm the only person who has interviewed burial though, that's just an error on their part - sorry martin, sorry nine, sorry k-punk!

btw, my friend sophie stuck the boot into gordon smarting the other week too: http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...s-big-names-go-for-no-name-at-all-889639.html

Ory

warp drive
ah right, didn't realise it was the same Mark. makes sense then, the interviewer really knows what he's doing in that one.