Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Well in that case I think we should ban all religion, since belief in spirits clearly leads to Nazism.

nail. head. ;)

and your phrase 'top nazis' made be giggle. i can imagine himmler saying to goering 'you're a top nazi'. before studying that day's horoscopes

Last edited:

polystyle

Right about NYC not being this pics best audience - as Noel mentions they have Yoko Ono on the warpath now.
And that's nuttin to *uck with . she's pretty hard . um ... core

swears

preppy-kei
There's a good youtube video debunking this film, using terms and ideas even yr average joe can understand. Although I can't search and post it 'cuz youtube's blocked at work. I think the main jist of it was that discarding ideas because they don't conform to the scientific method is not the same thing as censorship.

Here we go:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Fucking hell - if the goon who kicked him out of the theatre was an actual, ordinary cop that's fucking appalling! Marginally less so, if he's just hired muscled. I'm sure the poor guy was flustered, or at the very least highly be/amused, but he should have got a proper look at the goon's badge. Do American cops have to tell your their name and cop-number if you ask them, like they do over here?

Edit: the punchline is great though. :D

polystyle

In what may be the movie's last little bit o' news / 'publicity',
Yoko lost that court case re: the 15 second use of Lennon's tune.