what you currently enjoying ?

hucks

Your Message Here
its a thread for posting what you are currently enjoying that's it. if you want to discuss music go ahead. you have got some interesting suggestions from it is that not enough?

Well that hasn't happened for a while cos it's all just YouTube now, but before:D

And I guess if people see a page full of youtube they're less likely to want to discuss stuff, but I can only speak for myself. I'm somehow making this into a big deal and it's not, but sometimes someone's explanation as to why they like stuff can 'speak' as loudly as the music itself. Anyhow, enough moaning from me

Edit: Also, I can't see half of these links on my browser, for whatever reason

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
This is one of the best tunes released this year.

Wiley is filming Nevermind The Buzzcocks (long running UK music panel tv show) on Tuesday will be a must watch

continuum

smugpolice
New Jamie Duggan CD pack available to buy HERE. Haven't bought it yet but looks good. Features four CDs including one of "Electroline" which is Jamie Duggan's forays into Electro from a Bassline perspective.

here's a good track of the electroline cd:

anyone know what the track is called / who it's by?

Leo

yeah, i know, annoying to just post a YT vid but it's the fastest/easiest way to share a cool beat, like this...

Immryr

i just discovered this song, i knw nothing about the singer other than she is dead. i'm not sure if i'm just counting wrong but it seems to be in 9/8 which is very unusual for this kind of thing.

MatthewH

makes strange noises.
i just discovered this song, i knw nothing about the singer other than she is dead. i'm not sure if i'm just counting wrong but it seems to be in 9/8 which is very unusual for this kind of thing.

Lhasa was from here in Montreal. A lot of people were pretty broken up when she died.

I wasn't that familiar with her stuff but it seems she was kind of our local Bjork.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
^ super-entertaining tune, and great mask action too.

led me to this after a few clicks:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

and i love this kind of stuff, even if Big L seems to get glossed over:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

stephenk

the new farben! especially the last track, "kursbuch 1&2"
it's gotten me to revisit some of the sexed-up end of microhouse: textstar and vocalcity