what you currently enjoying ?

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
This...

033-1.jpg

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
This...'jeep jive rewritten for the 22nd century wherein the poor can only cruise in battered wagons that were once symbolic of material success whilst whitey’s evacuated a post-apocalypse Earth and taken up residence on the moon'

grizzleb

Matrix Metals is the best shit. Elegaic tracks that seem cheesey at first. The production is so crunchy and warm. The loops just keep changing whilst remaining the same. Amazing. Found the instrumentals for the new thing with LA Vampires. I think it's better than the official release. The last track is amazingly bittersweet.

Also, after scoping out a documentary on Polish composer Gorecki on BBC4 I've been checking his work. Symphony number 3 is utterly beguiling. Some of the most expressive music I've ever heard. Hits the spot so hard.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

especially 0:52, obviously.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Prob my favourite thing I've heard from him so far.

CrowleyHead

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>