cycling to work in London

got hit by a van on the way to work today and am seriously considering jacking cycling to work in. its such a shame cos i do love it but this is the third accident in about a month and i must be cursed or something. my current commute is archway to battersea and its a little too many busy roads for my liking. i swear going down euston road daily is like dicing with death, although i never had any problems when i wasnt cycling rush hour.

oh, and the helmet thing. well, i never wore mine but when your face grinds along the asphalt as you come flying over the bars i bloody well wish i had.

seriously, rush hour is unbearable, especially the morning one - i never noticed it because i never used to wake up early enough - but commuting on a regular, fuck that

thanks hucks, i think it was more shock than anything - hopefully nothing lasting, just some superficial scrapes and cuts.

Transpontine

history is made at night
when I first saw the title of this thread I thought is said 'crying to work in London', something I often feel like doing.