Brooker on 9/11 conspiracies

sufi

lala
Ok. 10 minutes of your time then.

https://youtu. be/ULR7difJzTc
noones is saying antisemitism doesnt exist or is defending it, are they?
we have discussed all that a fair bit already

you can't always just dump conspiracy theories in the antisemitism bin or vice versa, though (not you specifically John, anybody) there are things there that need to be talked about, and always resorting to these strawmen extremis positions is frustrating

or am i wrong? patty is not even doing the ironic defense of fascist tropes thing, or is he? because i agree that is a not a good game to be playing at all

luka

That's the last time I give you the benefit of the doubt or defend you from anyone! :crylarf:

john eden

male pale and stale
noones is saying antisemitism doesnt exist or is defending it, are they?
we have discussed all that a fair bit already

you can't always just dump conspiracy theories in the antisemitism bin or vice versa, though (not you specifically John, anybody) there are things there that need to be talked about, and always resorting to these strawmen extremis positions is frustrating

or am i wrong? patty is not even doing the ironic defense of fascist tropes thing, or is he? because i agree that is a not a good game to be playing at all

Did you watch it soof? The specific bits about the Rothschilds?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

No, sufi. I'm not. droid has decided that I'm being disingenuous. But as I said in the post your partly quoted, I was really just trying to understand why. And now I can clearly see why. And wish I had never asked in the first place.

Fuck.

sufi

lala
not all of it , i tried to find the bits about the rothschilds actually, but it's incredibly patronising, like it's for kids - i hope you don't think that i have any illusion that the rothschild meme is true or not a racist myth, really John?

sufi

lala
I mean fucks sake antisemitism was a huge issue in the stupid election, and even here we just jump on each other instead of attempting to listen and understand

john eden

male pale and stale
Shall we ask ourselves how come the Rothschilds aren’t even on the really long list any more? But in the history section?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
So if people really want to discuss this - The actual topic of the Rothschilds - but they don’t want to read the link I posted or watch the sections of the 10 minute video I posted, what form will this discussion take?

About to watch it now.

john eden

male pale and stale
Or is actually the whole point of the “discussion” for people to be able to chat shit without getting banged?

Why is that I have to put the fucking work in here after doing 3 days of 12 hour shifts while all you stoner cunts get to sit around pontificating about Jewish banker families?

droid

Or is actually the whole point of the “discussion” for people to be able to chat shit without getting banged?

Why is that I have to put the fucking work in here after doing 3 days of 12 hour shifts while all you stoner cunts get to sit around pontificating about Jewish banker families?

You need to join the union john. ;)

luka

Three days of 12 hour shifts isn't even proper capitalism. Are you even in the private sector?

luka

Ever since patty called me a dick I don't want to have his stupid discussion about the Rothschilds anyway. He's put me right off with that attitude