K Punk/Pseud's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mms

sometimes
Are you implying I did do that, because if so, where?

several posts back

IdleRich;143260I [I said:
was[/I] taking issue with you in saying that people had a choice about which school they went to - I think that money confers on parents the ability to choose for their children but their children have no say in the matter. No more do they in which class they originate in and that's why I think it's strange to take pride in either of these things and ultimately divisive to do so. I realise this is a strange debate because I'm disagreeing with ideas which you are relating as those someone else might subscribe to but I still thought that my disagreement with them as ideas in themselves was worth mentioning.

yeah well i gamed on ya a few posts back

bassnation

the abyss
I think we both know that I didn't so I'd be grateful if you didn't put words in my mouth.

alright ladies, thats enough! lol.

i can't remember whether you said it either, but like the pair of you i can't be bothered to go back and forensically examine each of your messages.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
*takes off clothes and streaks through thread*

*points and laughs*

On the subject of Private Eye, though, I wouldn't say it really has a political position beyond a sort of justifiably cynical (if you see what I mean) anti-establishment stance - though obviously not in any kind of hippy/anarchist sense - whether the 'establishment' in questions is a war-mongering, privatisation-addicted, increasingly authoritarian central government or bureaucratic, mung-bean-recycling 'loony liberal' local councils.

Status
Not open for further replies.