woops

is not like other people
the title of this thread makes me chuckle to myself
it should be 'pointless and it makes me chuckle to myself'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm famous!

Kevin Tea, manager of Cumbria Safety Cameras, said: "In seven years working on the safety partnership in Cumbria never have I seen a camera generate so many tickets.
"I can't offer an explanation for it. I can't understand why people haven't seen the signs and cameras and are continuing to speed."
In total, 5,569 motorists were caught, but only those who drove faster than 60mph - about 2,800 people - will be prosecuted because of limited resources.
They will each receive £60 fines, raising about £168,000 which will be passed to the Treasury, according to Mr Tea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/8559670.stm

:D

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The thought of Mr Tea googling his own Dissensus screen name makes me chuckle.

It wasn't even that! I was just browsing today's news and spotted it. Though there are hundreds of other "Mr(.) Tea"s all over the interwebz...

Edit: as demonstrated by baboon!

Last edited:

alex

Do not read this.
Arguing yet again about the BNP in work, when I told *** that her excuse of ‘one of my best friends is black’ was a cop out, she went mental and claimed that her sons have had incidents or racism against them for nothing than them being white, then I explained that albeit bad, it is nothing compared to the hundreds of years of oppression people have faced and now being able to stand tall in the face of such adversity should be celebrated by all cultures.

She then went on to say, ‘yea well we choose where to live, they choose where to live, your mum and dad choose where to live’ I proceeded to exclaim that I don’t want my mum and dad used in any context of a race row, as they aren’t racist, and I didn’t even get what you meant by that anyway, your argument has so many holes it’s untrue... She then went MENTAL at me, and I just laughed and laughed and laughed (which inevitably wound her up more) then I just walked out and took the post down, she’s ignoring me now hahahahaha what a fat cunt. Sort your weight out you fat prick, then read A book (doesn’t matter what one honestly, I am hardly the literary superhero, I am well thick init bruv) then come back to me and we can argue.

Richard Carnage

...she’s ignoring me now hahahahaha what a fat cunt. Sort your weight out you fat prick, then read A book (doesn’t matter what one honestly, I am hardly the literary superhero, I am well thick init bruv) then come back to me and we can argue.

Fattist. ;)

STN

sou'wester
Got my new (US) passport today - bloody hilarious. There's all these double-page spreads of eagles and bears and totem poles and stuff. It looks like a montage you might see in a soap opera when one of the characters has died, or a t-shirt you might see on a 15-year-old dungeons and dragons fan.

martin

----
"The Courtauld Talks" by Killing Joke. Actually, it's more "Pointless But It Makes Me Piss Myself Laughing". Surely this is one of their best LPs? It's absolutely hysterical.

john eden

male pale and stale
"The Courtauld Talks" by Killing Joke. Actually, it's more "Pointless But It Makes Me Piss Myself Laughing". Surely this is one of their best LPs? It's absolutely hysterical.

It's well mad from what I can remember - wasn't there some kind of "offer" for gullible KJ fans to go and toil on Jaz's land in New Zealand to work towards some post-apocalyptic permaculture thing?

Also love how he brandishes some bonkers Lovecraftian occult fanzine as proof that it's not just him thinking completely mental stuff.

But still love a lot of the music and the unhinged worldview it springs from...

martin

----
It's well mad from what I can remember - wasn't there some kind of "offer" for gullible KJ fans to go and toil on Jaz's land in New Zealand to work towards some post-apocalyptic permaculture thing?

Also love how he brandishes some bonkers Lovecraftian occult fanzine as proof that it's not just him thinking completely mental stuff.

But still love a lot of the music and the unhinged worldview it springs from...

Yeah, the punchline's that it's all a promo for their Open the Gate LP and some filmed performance 100 miles north of Ayers Rock, lol (I haven't heard 'OTG', but been informed it's awful, which is why I put off checking out this one)

I don't know how he kept a straight face himself, especially with some of the backing sound FX. Great delivery though, and that fanzine bit is priceless...and that stuff about dowsers from the Water Board..

Last edited: