The "how I will be watching the election results" thread

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
this is a naive question, but just saw a clip on teevee of obama earlier in the day going to vote -- what is the deal with that? obviously he can't vote for himself.

PS shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt yeeeessssssssssssssssss

Yeah you can vote for yourself in the U.S.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
this is a naive question, but just saw a clip on teevee of obama earlier in the day going to vote -- what is the deal with that? obviously he can't vote for himself.

True, according to a constitutional amendment of 1797 each candidate is required to vote for his rival out of politeness.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I made obamaburgers tonight with coarse beef mince and chipotle and scotch bonnet chillies. invocatory transubstantiation dinner.

but now i i wish i'd done mexican. polle en adobo or summat.

nomadthethird

In some states there's even a blank "write-in" section where I could put anyone's name on the ballot and vote for it, including my own.

nomadthethird

I made obamaburgers tonight with coarse beef mince and chipotle and scotch bonnet chillies. invocatory transubstantiation dinner.

but now i i wish i'd done mexican. polle en adobo or summat.

oh stop mexican food is my favorite, and anything with chillies is good esp a burger damn

i could go for something covered in mole or maybe some cuban

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
scotch bonnet chillies. invocatory transubstantiation dinner.

Wow. Serious shit.

I made chicken curry with red onions, red peppers and vast amounts of spinach. Very good indeed.

I'm beginning to come down, I think I need to start on the Talisker.

Warren - I need to send you some beats!

dubble-u-c

Dorkus Maximus
Wow. Serious shit.

I made chicken curry with red onions, red peppers and vast amounts of spinach. Very good indeed.

I'm beginning to come down, I think I need to start on the Talisker.

Warren - I need to send you some beats!
Yeah! That would be great Paul - I need to send you some stuff as well. Sorry I have been out of the loop lately. I have been focused on politics and watching the markets.

If McCain wins i might just have to move to the UK.

BareBones

wheezy
Lol I was in Asda down the Old Kent Road buying em and the checkout lady offered me a tenner if I'd eat one whole in front of her and I'm like 'No way' and she's like 'How much' and I'm like '100 quid' and she's like 'you're cheap'.

shit, i'm broke, i might give this a try tomorrow - think she'll do a score??

scottdisco

rip this joint please
your burgers sound awesome mistersloane!

is Texas still just tipped to McCain?

if Craner's getting his booze from that late night place up the end of the road, good luck Ollie!

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
If McCain wins you'll be fine.

If McCain wins, dies and Palin takes over, as seems likely, you will be rounded up and shot :)

Can't wait to hear what you've done recently, I've done a couple of specials recently, check the last blackdown show. folk, wonky and garage.

So, Jesse Jackson. Wasn't he in the wire?