Mgmt

mms

sometimes
and i don't know this one.

alan hawkshaw
ie bloke who did the grange hill theme, actually i'm wrong about that as it was actually a guy at kpm who suggested the project according to the wikipedia.
that band i think also worked with serge gainsbourg etc, histoire de melody nelson and all that.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"ie bloke who did the grange hill theme, actually i'm wrong about that as it was actually a guy at kpm who suggested the project according to the wikipedia"
Came out on Pama though rather than KPM didn't it?

mms

sometimes
Came out on Pama though rather than KPM didn't it?

yes it did, i didnt say it came out on kpm, but i suggested earlier it was kpm guys on the sly, which i seem to be wrong about, kpm probably couldn't put out a pop record as the whole business model is totally different for a library label.

nochexxx

harco pronting
alan hawkshaw
ie bloke who did the grange hill theme, actually i'm wrong about that as it was actually a guy at kpm who suggested the project according to the wikipedia.
that band i think also worked with serge gainsbourg etc, histoire de melody nelson and all that.

gotta love that organ sound!

i recognised this, been sampled to bits.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"yes it did, i didnt say it came out on kpm, but i suggested earlier it was kpm guys on the sly, which i seem to be wrong about, kpm probably couldn't put out a pop record as the whole business model is totally different for a library label."
Sure, just checking I wasn't going mad, 'cause I remember once saying it was on kpm and someone correcting me.