Notorious B.I.G As Role Model?

gumdrops

i totally forgot about that! they didnt include anything about that at all (quelle surprise). biggies not just the loveable clown but a saintly father and husband.

Last edited:

crackerjack

Do they play the Faith Evans relationship as abusive or not? Because I know she's afraid to talk about it anymore after the outcry when the book came out...

They hint. When BIG sees the mag cover with 2pac and hears about the "I fucked your wife" song, he storms into her interview and chucks shit about. She locks herself away, so he never actually hits her, but the intent is obvious.

I thought Kim came out of it better than she might have done - better looking certainly. But then I've never had much interest in her.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
It's so weird, I remember seeing this documentary on TV right after Faith's book came out, and they even showed the pictures she'd used as legal documentation for pressing charges, where she was obviously punched in both eyes, most of her face black and blue, apparently by Biggie (unless I'm forgetting and those were for the fight with Lil Kim?? I really want to find this doc again, but I haven't been able to.)

Then poof, it all disappeared and it's hard to even find references to it online anymore...

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Gag order maybe?

I read that there was an outcry because many in the industry didn't want to slander the dead or whatever...

I can picture Sean Combs paying her to make it all go away, too...

crackerjack

It's so weird, I remember seeing this documentary on TV right after Faith's book came out, and they even showed the pictures she'd used as legal documentation for pressing charges, where she was obviously punched in both eyes, most of her face black and blue, apparently by Biggie (unless I'm forgetting and those were for the fight with Lil Kim?? I really want to find this doc again, but I haven't been able to.)

Then poof, it all disappeared and it's hard to even find references to it online anymore...

I didn't even know that. They show Faith beating the crap out of a woman he catches in bed with Biggie (not Kim).

I remember Kim claiming some time after he died that Big beat her. But no one really believed her.