Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
2651787-4450615.jpg

Her name is Lola...

Nice eyes and lips. Too much foundation. Eyebrows are verging on tranny-like.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
Lola Karimova.

Bandshell, you are correct!

Although she does own a lot of real estate in Tashkent...

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood
New skool old skool babe Lana Del Rey (via Guardian piece on David Lynch influence on current music).
Are those lips real?

Lana-Del-Rey.jpg

slowtrain

I like that her lips are slightly asymmetrical (a lot) but I don't kknow about her nose and the structure of her forehead and jaw if we want to be really mathematical and I don't know about the contrast of her chanel haircut with the rest of her clothes (which I like)

e/y

AmyDavidsonBW.gif

Amy Davidson, senior editor at The New Yorker

*swoons*

oh, and Charlotte Rampling

1201684082971.jpg

charlotte+rampling.jpg

charlotte-rampling.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can't find a picture of her online, but the woman on the advert for Reeboks that's been all over the Tube the last few months....oh my. Those eyes. Those legs. That arse...

YES I LIKE 'OBVIOUSLY' ATTRACTIVE WOMEN, WHAT OF IT.

Edit: Jessica Felice apparently, still can't find the photo that's on the Tube adverts though.

Last edited:

Leo

remote_image20110517-16820-dvct7k-0.jpg

Tristane Banon, the French journalist who (also) accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn of attacking her.

zhao

there are no accidents
woman on the advert

YES I LIKE 'OBVIOUSLY' ATTRACTIVE WOMEN, WHAT OF IT.

what are the forces which shape both our personal and "universal" definition and standards of attractiveness of the opposite sex, and how were they historically constructed?

you

what are the forces which shape both our personal and "universal" definition and standards of attractiveness of the opposite sex, and how were they historically constructed?

there are two presuppositions here, to hope to outline the forces, by asking 'what' and to understand any phenomena as a linear history, a narration, is to presuppose that these set of intrinsically systematized perceptions can be comprehended, or threaded, as a narration and adheres to the system you wish to subvert in order to gain a sense of it's shapes and forms - to ask how are there forces, and why does one construct a historical lens of subjective argument is to begin to approach the area with greater capacity for less interiorized, less systemically augmented possibilities of thought.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Oh man, what a question - you could spend your life trying to answer that - and have some good innocent fun while collecting data, no doubt. :)

I don't know, is the short answer. I do know that I like women with big, clear brown eyes and nicely toned legs...

Last edited:

you

Yeah, it's actually a good point, well, it IS dissensus so I guess we should discuss 'hot women' under a socio-anthropological pretext.... Someone has done some research into how 'hollywood women' all look the same, the homogenisation of beautify... I remember seeing loads of pictures of women all looking exactly the same, looking wealthy and plain and saccharine.... plastic surgery is a big part of it.

pah, google no good

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Someone has done some research into how 'hollywood women' all look the same, the homogenisation of beautify...

Yeah, that sucks, big time. No doubt feeds into the creeping commodification of, well, more or less everything.