Hip Hop 1990-94

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Nah, somehow it isn't. It's a bit like when you go to the pub with a mate you like a lot and a mate you who gets on your tits a bit. A good time is still achievable.

craner

Beast of Burden
Yeah, I've been listening to that 'Up Against the Wall' remix over and over again, it's beautiful, and new to me.

gumdrops

camp lo are still good but they sound diff compared to their first album. i dunno what happened but one of them sounds weird.

evanbbb

Tumbling Dice
Has this been added yet? Remember my cousin buying it when I was, I guess 13 and thinking it was shit. Sounds pretty dope now though:

nomos

Administrator
^^ removed :confused:

i had a hip hop show on uni radio in 94/95. these got rinsed..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^^ this one's on a bootleg. did it ever come out?

Last edited:

gumdrops

i finally got a mp3 of smoke a blunt too last year. remember westwood used to cane it before his 2nd album came out and was dissapointed when it didnt have that song on it. those heavy b-line beats redman/rockwilder/sermon were producing around that time were so good.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

so good

craner

Beast of Burden
Perfect:

craner

Beast of Burden

craner

Beast of Burden

I dig this! It's my life!

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty

that whole album is pure gold

petergunn

plywood violin

craner

Beast of Burden

Fantastic, just as soon as Flex stops fucking around with it.

nomos

Administrator
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:cool: