its back to back rhyming that takes this album over the top thoug

luka

im a fat joe fan im not going to lie
what a beat

and this one
oh shit!

and i spose the premier shit is real rmx. funny lyircs

luka

i was one of the only people who got mobb deeps first album. its my claim to fame

some good ones on it

luka

from the very good new jersey drive soundtrack
can't find one without some dickhead dj showing off

then you tube reminded me of this

which reminded me of this
which is a organized konfusion beat

this was the a side
justifably

craner

Beast of Burden
Premier & KRS 1 from 95.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

luka

i love the helly hansen in the last video
anyway

its only right premier is a sacred cow
he done this

craner

Beast of Burden
Still my favorite Busta track. And the best Busta album.

luka

America is Dying Slowly! fuck i wish i made that up! thats genius!
this beat is as soulful as hiphop has ever been

luka

best advert i've ever heard
ain't what you want baybee
its what you need baybee

have you heard the scenario demo version?