Hip Hop 1990-94

craner

Beast of Burden
How good was this Redman album? Darkcore alongside the Brit jungle version. This is 93, I think??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

craner

Beast of Burden
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Obvious, of course, I know.

luka

thats a busta link. heres a black sheep linlk

the bassline is lovely. gary bartz i think/

meditate
concentrate

craner

Beast of Burden
From Black Sheep to Black Moon. I raise you.

luka

i got to have it!

THE HOW ABOUT SOME HARDCORE FAN SINGER
as they say on craners first pick

heres some more contemproary m.o.p
listen to how they say the word gunz
they really like guns
fat joe is on this too

lets do militia too

and some more late period gangstarr
this refers to gurus gun charge

some of premiers best work on that lp

i also love hard to earn
Fake MC's, they always act hard
But won't walk the street without they bodyguard
I hate fake MC's, they always act hard
But won't walk the street without they bodyguard

hard!

luka

powerful imapk boom from the cannon!

linking black moon with scenario in move of geniuis

admittedly not the best BM song by any stretch

luka

if you think biggie is an overrated mc you need to put this on repeat all day

i love rapping along to this in the privacy of my own bedroom. i'd do this on hip-hop kareoke. i'd do the two different voices and everything. i wouldn't say no n words though.

craner

Beast of Burden
Losing Power. You're beating me. But I give you:

KO.

luka

wait, im doing hiphop groups with stupid names at the moment not being competitive
heres yaggfu front

and bush babiez

craner

Beast of Burden

luka

life is just a moment in time
and we go round and round

can't tell you how much this means to me

another one that chokes me up is this

this on the other hand is soulful and good but doesn't make me emotional

this is everyones favourite common album innit

the remix is better, much better