Hip Hop 1990-94

luka

kodwo eshun hasnt got a clue about hiphop but he endorsed this and he was right, its too much!

and this

and this

and this

and even some of their last album

luka

the uk remix for simon says with rodney p and roots manuvere

theres a good nz one too.

luka

this is from canibus was making a name for himself
beast from the east

lost boyz were alright as it goes
i used to like this one

luka

d&d allstars
someone can do crooklyn dodgers if they want. i can't be bothered.

luka

buhloone mindstate is their best album blatantly
i love this song
i be posdun0ous

fuck already beaten to who got the props?

how about poor righteous teachers?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>(1996 but still...)

pure vibes.

luka

this is rakim more up to date. shades of black and the brillaint easy moe bee

Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Red Light Green Light

luka

hard to earn had premier doing a couple of experiments he never expanded on

hard and jarring

luka

this is a serious classic from gravediggaz secong album for craner
this is amazing!

luka

didn't really rate ghost dog but this scene is incredible
from then to now
killa priest