LDN Aug 13th: HOT WUK: Droid and John Eden takeover the Big Chill House

john eden

male pale and stale
Hot-Wuk-Flyer-Woofah-copy.jpg

The Heatwave boys have foolishly let me and Droid into their bashment citadel for one night only!

FREE ENTRY, nice vibes. All Dissensus crew very welcome.

theheatwave.co.uk

myspace.com/bigchillhouse

Will be BIG!

D

droid

OK, this is gonna be like:

BellyUpCrowd2.JPG

And:

DSC00325.JPG

Then John will get on the decks and it'll be like:

msparty.jpg

So there'll have to be a bit of this:

Rev%20War.jpg

And this:

rave_party.jpg

Ending of course with this:

mushroom-cloud-hb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Unfortunately that last picture doesn't work which kind of undermines the whole thing.... anyway, what day is that, Thursday?

john eden

male pale and stale
Unfortunately that last picture doesn't work which kind of undermines the whole thing.... anyway, what day is that, Thursday?

yep! thursday next week!

Droid is obviously a bit nervous about coming and playing in the big city, but I am sure he will be fine on the night! :p

D

droid

What you talkin about Rich? :D

Anyone who comes gets a free pass to John Eden's funeral the following morning

15328565.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

droid

Anyone else reaching for this? It'll be a good chance to hurl abuse at me in person instead of on the internet...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Maybe, will be playing footie early in the evening but would like to make it down. After all it will be my birthday at midnight....
The picture is showing ok now Droid.

martin

----
Anyone else reaching for this? It'll be a good chance to hurl abuse at me in person instead of on the internet...

Yeah, might come and have a laugh. "YOU KNEW I was bringing 'Electric Avenue', but you packed it in your box anyway, you bloody cheat!" Can I bag one of the roped-off sit down areas? I might do a few jigsaws while the club's IT whiz sorts out the Ableton glitches.

bassnation

the abyss
I'm coming to this. Would be great to meet you Droid (already know that reprobate Eden from his nascent UK-Dance years!

john eden

male pale and stale
Wow this is shaping up to be a good 'un. :D

Be great to see you again, mr bassnation - spread the word to UKD if you are still on there...