LDN Aug 13th: HOT WUK: Droid and John Eden takeover the Big Chill House

martin

----
He shoulda played Rick Astley.

I did go to the DJ 'bureau' and tried to request 'West End Girls'! But he just scrunched his face up and pretended he couldn't hear me.

Mind you, by that point, he was pretty much fetching Droid's slippers. An out and out massacre.

john eden

male pale and stale
This was fun but where was John Eden?

I graciously allowed our guest to take the lion's share of the deck time. :D

But I was around, did some lover's rock at the beginning and some shameless chart ragga at the end (just before the jungle). And some interfering in the middle, ha ha.

gabriel

The Heatwave
ooh ooh-ooh ooh ooh-ooh ooooh oooooooh

mys-ter-i-ous giiiiirrrlllllllll

you know bounty killer jumped on the remix? and peter andre is working with stephen mcgregor for tunes on his new album?

matt b

Indexing all opinion
I had a fine evening- good to meet up with rich, martin, tea, droid, john et al London's crumbling transport infrastructure has forced an early retreat back up north. My hangover is lifting, thankfully.

martin

----
apparently someone started I rumour that I played some Peter Andre - would you know anything about that, martin? :)

That was the gossip machine behind the bar, she's renowned for it. I was too busy listening to Droid win the clash to speculate...

D

droid

Thanks Safar - were you the guy skanking quietly in the corner all night? You should've said hello

Now that I've recovered from the guilt and remorse enough to post about the weekend... ...was great to meet Martin, Idlerich, Mr. Tea, Slothrop and Matt B, though we didn't have much time to chat. Big up to John Eden and his beautiful family for their kind (and in John's case) grudging hospitality.

I look forward to the rematch!