House 09!

Leo

The original / instrumental is a Frankie Knuckles tune

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i read somewhere that ed rush and optical did a white label remix of candi staton "you got the love," anyone heard it?

alex

Do not read this.
The original / instrumental is a Frankie Knuckles tune

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hint would you have any other reccomendations for things on a similar tip? Not so much sound wise, more date/release date wise? If not then don't worry, would love some more hit's like this though, as I have a friends party to do in april and we want to play loads of old school house & disco before we move into straight up future shit.

thanks in advance!

alex

Do not read this.
I am new to house and that sarcasm is much appreciated, thanks for that

Forget it anyway peeps, can probably find the majority of stuff without being lazy. Thanks!

grizzleb

The best Frankie Knuckles track is 'Cold World' with Jamie Principle IMO

All about that FM bell synth. :cool:

Simon78

You probably know these ones already Alex but if not this CD has got some really good stuff on it.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Acid-Masters-Legends-Of-House/release/936854

Richard Carnage

really? a must buy. there was a poor booted copy, which came out a few months ago, sounded like a diiferent edit to my ears. thanks for letting me know, hope to snatch a copy before it sells out.

Here's the news piece which I wrote about the Rush Hour Chicago reissues: http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=11476

Few other killer bits getting a repress, including one of my all time favourite house tracks - Ace & The Sandman's "Let Your Body Talk" - which I annoyingly already have! There was a Marcus Mixx one planned, but the guy who runs Let's Pet Puppies got wind of it as he actually owns the material, and it was jettisoned.

nochexxx

harco pronting
nice work and god bless Rush Hour - they've been releasing some interesting ressiues recently. i thought that Mythical Mandre 4 LP sounded good. need to check more than just clips.

Krasner

Someone get me a copy of this please:

Serious piano business. Another favourite: