House 09!

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
'Your Love' is the best tune ever.

Try 'Baby Wants to Ride' (Jamie Principle), 'You Used to Hold Me' (Ralphi Rosario)...in fact, the 15CD compilation of CHicago house is so full of gems that you might as well go straight to that:

http://www.discogs.com/release/43501

That's the Way Love Is

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mms

sometimes
i like all jamie principles stuff there were some great vocalists at that time, mark grant who worked with lil louis and of course robert owens although i'm not a fan of i'll be your friend, it's quite boring, it also represents the time when all the people who wanted to be cool and exclusive came into house and made it more boring and would just play generic house but not anything else, when i'd been used to hearing house next to garage next to detroit next to british stuff.

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
That's not the best tune ever though, you're right, Your Love is. I can't find the sax dub mix of 'Right Back to You' by Ten City on youtube :(.

stephenk

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

the original is better at showcasing the vocal but i'm a sucker for those twitches/pitchbends/whatever

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

synths sound so delirious on this one

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Thought we had a House10 thread.

New Fish Go Deep mix.
Plenty of crackers on it

Deep Like - Fish Go Deep
Slummin’ It - Inland Knights
What Have I Done (Ian Pooley Remix) - Pezzner
Play Work Play - BME Project
Look Right Through - Storm Queen
Kuderski’s Groove - Jay Shepheard