House 09!

low band

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/Spectrum-FREE-DELIVERY/363319-01/

new 3 chairs cd! (aka theo parrish, moodymann, kenny dixon jr, rick wilhite, norma jean bell, marcellus pittman)

I've already got at least 6 of those tracks across vinyl that's around 10 years old, is this stuff reworked?

Btw, I caught Omar S on Saturday night and was a little disappointed, just the usual pretty safe techno set to a crowd that would of danced to a CD.

zhao

there are no accidents
just heard levitate venice. shocking! going to take me a while to wrap my head around it...

IanTheM

Tame Horse
I've already got at least 6 of those tracks across vinyl that's around 10 years old, is this stuff reworked?

Btw, I caught Omar S on Saturday night and was a little disappointed, just the usual pretty safe techno set to a crowd that would of danced to a CD.

Really? I would have though Omar S played mostly his stuff.

low band

Really? I would have though Omar S played mostly his stuff.

There was a lot of familiar stuff (for someone who hasn't been out for quite a few years) Paperclip People, Phuture, eDancer, he even dropped French Kiss.

It was good, just not what I was expecting.

franz

any reccs for radio, podcast hubs that are a reliable source of goodness? it's old now, but via FACT i came upon a decent Jus Ed podcast from a few months back on ROOF.FM

looks like they have some other stuff up that is possibly of interest too...

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This isn't 09 but

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:cool:

Pestario

tell your friends
I've heard a track quite a bit over the last year and it's bugging me because I don't know what it's called. I've heard Duke Dumont, Karizma and Geeneus play it and it basically goes "yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep" or "rep, rep, rep, rep, rep, rep, rep" or something like that over the whole track. It must be big on the house scene so someone should know what it is! cheers

Aera Aleph

Drag Me Away
I've heard a track quite a bit over the last year and it's bugging me because I don't know what it's called. I've heard Duke Dumont, Karizma and Geeneus play it and it basically goes "yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep" or "rep, rep, rep, rep, rep, rep, rep" or something like that over the whole track. It must be big on the house scene so someone should know what it is! cheers

this?

Pestario

tell your friends

synchronicity! heard scratcha play this at beyond last night

buddha hat

low post
not really anyone talking about this but i'm feeling some of the deeper afro/tech inspired house sounds this year...seems like its become kind of trendy recently. not mad at that if it continues to spawn solid tracks.

e.g.
mikki afflick - mating call (abicah soul afro tek dub)
mzee - the ancestral calling (dasoul & fabry diglio black mix)
christian hornbostel - zambesi (master tribe mix)
dj floy - malimba (watch the stars original mix)
windimoto - don't let me leave alone (abicahsoul dub)
ezel - thunderbolts (intrumental)