luka

But the opportunity was there. The wave was there. Lynch a banker maybe. Harness some rage.

comelately

Wild Horses
fwiw I'm not trying to excuse anything; I'm just aware that the opposition is powerful.

My feeling about Brexit was not anger at anybody else, it was anger at myself for not realising what was going on. I thought that all those Ukip people and those National Fronty people were in a little bubble. Then I thought: ‘Fuck, it was us, we were in the bubble, we didn’t notice it.’ There was a revolution brewing and we didn’t spot it because we didn’t make it. We expected we were going to be the revolution.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...not-interested-in-talking-about-me-reflection

luka

Even the sun kowtows to political correctness now. Really dialled down the overt racism and homophobia over the last 25 years. It's censorship.

firefinga

This Sean Spicer speech is amusing, he looks like he's about to start crying.

The Sean Spicer speech is also quite revealing, bc it tells another thing about populists, which is they have a considerable amount of support, but usually believe their support is overwhelming (believing their own lies/"alternative facts") and throw a fit if the reality doesn't live up to it.

Last edited:

luka

You can abuse immigrants true but then you have to turn around and pretend to like Ian Wright and his ghetto mannerisms and rap hand gestures

luka

Authoritarian tolerance prison camp I want to be free to abuse coloureds and women and gaylords and muslamics wtf. Rappers can say kill whitey it's double standards

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Ian Wright was my hero when I was a kid. Can't stand the bloke now.

But many of my best friends are black. (Actually that isn't true, they're nearly all white. :eek:)

luka

We invented science. Without us they would still be living in mud huts. Let's tell it like it is.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Did anyone see Piers Moron on Twitter complaining about the 'sexist' women's march? Got a RT from Richard the human punchbag Spencer. :crylarf:

luka

Where's biscuits? Let's tell some truths man. They can't censor us any longer. Spit that liberal ball gag out brother.

luka

Pretty sure vimothy has some science based bell curve data that will have transformative effect on your self esteem

droid

Its about time the cavalry arrived. I nearly surrendered in disgust during the dark hours of Sunday morning.

droid

In the German speaking countries, that was quite a topic.

In his cia speech, Trump also said it didn't rain at his inauguration when one of the things noted by everyone who watched was the fact that it started to rain the moment he started speaking.

This is par for the course and textbook authoritarianism. First attack the media, then establish yourself as the only source of truth, then lie outrageously over and over again until nobody knows what is true anymore.

Black is white, war is peace.

droid

Cutting.

America, You Look Like an Arab Country Right Now

Let’s start at the beginning. During the campaign we were surprised to learn of the influence that the head of the American mukhabarat (state security, i.e. your FBI) can wield over the election process, simply by choosing to pursue a certain line of investigation. As you may know, this has been a constant feature of our politics since independence. Our surprise turned to astonishment when we started to witness the blossoming feud between the then-president-elect and the American mukhabarat, another important feature of Arab politics.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ou-look-like-an-arab-country-right-now-214678

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Its about time the cavalry arrived. I nearly surrendered in disgust during the dark hours of Sunday morning.

It's weird, I'm used to being the one who gets accused of splitting hairs, equivocating and whatnot, but to me it's pretty clear that the meaningful essence of what Trump said is "Mexicans are rapists", and - crucially - that's what his supporters heard. (Although given some of the other things he's said, and the array of accusations made against him by a number of women, one has to wonder if he even thinks being a rapist is a particularly bad thing.)

In his cia speech, Trump also said it didn't rain at his inauguration when one of the things noted by everyone who watched was the fact that it started to rain the moment he started speaking.

Yeah, this is the sort of thing people take the piss out of North Korea about, isn't it?

firefinga

Trump is also an archetype of US popculture/folklore: The Con-Man

Not revealing his tax declaration might reveal that the guy isn't that rich to begin with - which then would be his mother-of-all-lies.

Last edited:

droid

It's weird, I'm used to being the one who gets accused of splitting hairs, equivocating and whatnot, but to me it's pretty clear that the meaningful essence of what Trump said is "Mexicans are rapists", and - crucially - that's what his supporters heard. (Although given some of the other things he's said, and the array of accusations made against him by a number of women, one has to wonder if he even thinks being a rapist is a particularly bad thing.)

Fascism unites us all.

Leo

attachment.php
Tweet.jpg

sorry can't figure out how to get it larger.

Last edited by a moderator: